or Connect

Posts by nepats81

I am looking to add a black business shoe to my wardrobe in the near future. I have primarily been looking at a few models of Carmina and C&J Handgrade or Benchgrade.  Currently I have a pair of EG Midfords on the 82 last as my only black shoe.     Ive narrowed it own to a few options, but am open to other worthy suggestions as well.  For reference I have a slightly narrow foot and wear size 8.5 UK in the Carmina Robert last, 8.5 UK in C&J 360 last, 9D in EG 82 last....
when is the best time to pick up multiple ties? 
 thank you...  I suppose you could even wear the Wembley with a Tux?    1 last question - handgrades worth the $150 approx premium?
I was thinking about going with the Wembley on the 360 last (benchgrade) or the belgrave on the 337 last (handgrade)
Need to add a black balmoral oxford for my work wardrobe. I work in finance.  Any recomendations on what models I should look at?
a
Sold out of 8.5 UK in the jumper boot already!  I was planning on coming into the store to try them on but the hurricane prevented that.  Are you going to do a restock? 
Hi Leaves,   Is it possible to order a D width through you next time you place an order for a batch of EGs?
How much for the black suede hi tips? If anyone can pick up a 43 for me , let me know
did they lower the prices for the last day of the warehouse sale?