or Connect

Posts by nepats81

I ended up moving forward with the Carmina's on the simpson last from the armoury.  Ill let you know how they work out
 I went TTS 9.5 in the shortwing marlow and it seems to fit well.  I read earlier that some were sizing down and some weren't.  There is a slight amount of room, but I have a narrow foot, and I am not sure if going down to a 9 would help.  Does cordovan stretch much?  If it does I may have to exchange...
Just ordered Carmina's from the armoury.  As soon as they arive ill post pics...
 YES.           I have the brown calf/brown scotchgrain with Dainite soles from Skoaktiebolaget.  Wore them trudging through NYC the past few days through icy wet, and slushy conditions.  They were great.  I read before that some people had trouble with slipping in Dainite soles, but I had no such problem.  Maybe Dainite improved the quality of their soles?  Oh and its a treat not having to worry about all the salt on the roads...
where are you guys buying C&J's these days online?  Been checking out Boidleys and they barely have anything in stock.
got my 9.5s in and they fit nicely...pics to come
do the ESF luxury shirts fit the same or slightly bigger compared to the normal ESF shirts?  Reason I ask is because I have found the SF Luxury shirts are much baggier than the normal SF shirts.
 Will either of these boots have a Dainite sole?
I am looking to add a black business shoe to my wardrobe in the near future. I have primarily been looking at a few models of Carmina and C&J Handgrade or Benchgrade.  Currently I have a pair of EG Midfords on the 82 last as my only black shoe.     Ive narrowed it own to a few options, but am open to other worthy suggestions as well.  For reference I have a slightly narrow foot and wear size 8.5 UK in the Carmina Robert last, 8.5 UK in C&J 360 last, 9D in EG 82 last....
when is the best time to pick up multiple ties?