or Connect

Posts by nepats81

should i cop the nero's or the harlots?  Or should I wait til spring to cop all black with no holes?  Thanks fam.
just got my alpine bogota bomber in the mail from Notre.  Really f'n nice.  Cant wait to wear it.  
just bought the GAP + JE jeans for $50 online.  Anyone have them? Thoughts?
THANKS!
anyone know where I can go in NYC to try on a pair of JE jeans?
I ended up agreeing with you! Sent back the Berkeley.  Nice quality and great size for me, but I just felt the wallie looked so unique and special.  
How are Alexander wang bags? Considering keeping the Wallie backpack I ordered or the Berkeley duffle
Hey guys ...Need advice.   I ordered both these bags - but I can only keep one.  Which one would you guys suggest I keep.  Btw I live in NYC - and would use the bag for work, gym , pretty much anything and everything....
Hey guys ...Need advice.   I ordered both these bags - but I can only keep one.  Which one would you guys suggest I keep.  Btw I live in NYC - and would use the bag for work, gym , pretty much anything and everything....
Thoughts on the Sandro bomber vs Bogota?  http://us.sandro-paris.com/en/mens/jackets/chaos-jacket/V6584W.html   To those who have handled both.  Which is superior as far as fit, finish, details and quality?