or Connect

Posts by nepats81

how is the sizing on outerwear?  I normally wear a Medium in most items and a 48 IT suit jacket, but oftentimes a 50 IT in outerwear.  Would a size 50 in a bomber or wool field jacket be okay?  For reference, I am 6'1" with a 38" chest and 31" waist.  Thanks!
Hows the quality of Robert Geller?  Im debating btwn the field jacket and the bomber...
Bought this from Mr. Porter.  http://www.mrporter.com/product/312778  .  Fits really well and looks to be high quality.  Just not sure what I would wear a denim jacket with.  Should I keep or return??  Thanks all
some drakes ties down to $65 on Park and Bond.
I was very impressed with Skoaktiebolaget's service.
Are people still happy with the quality of Monitaly?  Was thinking about picking up a down vest...
anyone interested in doing a makeup of some suede desert boots for the spring?  Snuff Suede with a York sole or double leather sole would be fantastic.  Simpson or Rain last??
Anyone have any working codes for the corner?
Is there any way to get rid of or reduce the squeaking on shoes?
Great thank you!   I just realized that AS makes a narrow fitting as well.  Perhaps I should go with that...anyone know if AFOS can place an order for a narrow on either moores or cambridge?  Id rather get the best fit and pay a bit more