or Connect

Posts by nepats81

I ended up getting the Galway -  Shearling lined rosewood/tobacco suede model on the 64 last with Veldt construction. 
yes it does.  just spoke to them.
I'm going to pull the trigger on 2 EG's   1. Galway on the 64 last with shearling lining.  Not sure if I should go with the almond with mink suede or the rosewood.... opinions welcome   2. The second shoe is between the inverness in burgundy, oakdale in midnight or the asquith in dark oak.  decision decisions decisions
wow.  Do you think I would be able to order a D width through them?  I wouldnt mind waiting...
Hi I was hoping someone here could assist with a sizing question.  What size would I wear in the TG73 last?   I am a 9 D UK in EG 82 8.5 UK in C&J 360 last 8.5 UK in Carmina Simpson and Robert lasts   I have a slightly narrow foot.  I'm assuming a 9 E UK would work for G&G TG73 last?  Is this a fair assumption?   Thanks!
Hi what size would I wear in this last?   I am a 9 D UK in EG 82 8.5 UK in C&J 360 last 8.5 UK in Carmina Simpson and Robert lasts   I have a slightly narrow foot.  I'm assuming a 9 E UK would work for G&G TG73 last?  Is this a fair assumption?   Thanks
  The chukka in snuff suede on the simpson last would be awesome.  Add a york sole or double leather and I would def do that for the spring.    The grape calf is awesome as well.  I think on the simpson or alcudia last with a simple captoe (no brogueing) and just letting the color shine would really look nice. 
how much does a mid priced cego shirt cost these days?
  What do you guys think of this bomber.  Made of wool by Acne.  I kinda like the cropped look. http://shop.acnestudios.com/shop/sale/sale-men/outerwear/neruda-tweed-rust-black-big-check.html
was there a code for boylston trading co floating around?