or Connect

Posts by nepats81

some drakes ties down to $65 on Park and Bond.
I was very impressed with Skoaktiebolaget's service.
Are people still happy with the quality of Monitaly?  Was thinking about picking up a down vest...
anyone interested in doing a makeup of some suede desert boots for the spring?  Snuff Suede with a York sole or double leather sole would be fantastic.  Simpson or Rain last??
Anyone have any working codes for the corner?
Is there any way to get rid of or reduce the squeaking on shoes?
Great thank you!   I just realized that AS makes a narrow fitting as well.  Perhaps I should go with that...anyone know if AFOS can place an order for a narrow on either moores or cambridge?  Id rather get the best fit and pay a bit more
This is really helpful thank you!   I actually was just thinking about the galways but it is significantly more expensive.  How would you say the quality is on the Cambridge?  I'm sure they are not on the same level as EG , but how would they compare to C&J or Carmina?   Thanks!
hello I am interested in the Alfred Sargent Cambridge boot and the AS Moore in cherry.   I wear CJ 360 last 8.5 UK Carmina Simpson and Robert 8.5 UK EG 82 9D UK     Can anyone recommend what size I should get in either of these shoes?   Thanks!
Is it still possible to order a shearling collar on the bomber