or Connect

Posts by nepats81

This whole thing is such a shame. Drew had a lot of friends on here and threw all those relationships down the drain. TOJ was his accomplishment and he put a black eye on it. Don't focus on what you can get. Focus on what you become.
I bought my spot from someone else.  Is there any recourse for me?  (Sorry have not been following this thread)
Looking for TOJ) or MA1 in 50 or 52.  Will pay premium $$
Hi guys -   Need solid ties in Midnight Navy, Burgundy and Burnt Orange.  Any reccomendations?   I was thinking about diamond weaves or Oxford.  Could be convinced into a grenadine Fina as well.  Would strictly be wearing the midnight and burgundy in a business environment with blue and grey suits.   thanks
nothing is better than this moment here.  Anything is possible.
Hoping to trade a TOJ0 Size 48 with 50 lengths for a stock size 50 TOJ0 or size 52 wool ma-1
1. until you provide proof that you have 2 spots...its assumed you are lying.  Your rationale doesn't make any sense.  You are selling your spot because you don't think Drew will deliver.  Simple as that. 2. I never had a change of heart.  I still think the product is awesome.  I still think the way TOJ does business is unacceptable.
Lol okay.  If you thought that there was any chance you were getting your jacket, you wouldn't be selling your spot.  You're salty that I'm right.   Resume spending the rest of your life trolling SF...
i get it man. But the fact is that I was proven right.  Drew punked a lot of people.  You have been trying to sell your spot forever and no one will touch it.
Looking to trade a barely used black/black TOJ0  48 w 50 lengths for a TOJ0 50 stock.