or Connect

Posts by nepats81

Anyone handle the leather backpack yet? Looks pretty nice
Opinions on moncler? Wool rich? Mackage?
I currently live in Boston and am searching for a high quality, stylish and functional parka with a fur trim and mid thigh length (No bombers or short jackets).  I have tried on Canada Goose and it looks very high quality and functional, however I feel like everyone in Boston has one.  I was wondering if this forum had any other suggestions of brands I should look at?  Thanks!
Since I have decided not to wear these since purchase I’ve decided it’s time to sell them. They come in the original box, with the Edward Green cloth shoe bags, and polishing matt. Shoe trees are not included. These boots have been tried on but not used.The pictures below accurately reflect the condition of these boots, however if you require further pictures or have any additional questions please let me know. I am currently only shipping these to CONUS.     NIB -...
Thoughts on Saint Laurent Paris leather and canvas backpacks?  Hows the quality?
wow that looks great.  how tall are you?  The length looks perfect.  
Thanks man. I ordered the all leather one from mr porter and its really nice but I'm thinking I may go with a canvas one. Is this the one you havehttp://www.ysl.com/us/shop-product/men/bags-backpack-classic-hunting-backpack-in-black-nylon-canvas-and-leather_cod45227448wb.html
anyone have a backpack?  Thoughts?
Thoughts on the leather hunting backpack?  Quality? Practical? Never seen one in person.  Thanks
anyone have the leather hunting backpack?  Thoughts?  I have never handled one in person.