or Connect

Posts by nepats81

Has anyone seen C&J burgundy in person?  What would you compare it to?  Is it more cherry or a darker burgundy color?  Thanks!
How should I size the Kirwoods/Maritimes?  I wear 9.5 D in the Park Aves
I have 3 pairs of Carmina's in Calf.  They are good quality, but I would say they are about the same as AE.  The reason you should get a carmina should be because you prefer the styling...they are quite sleek.   I would also spend some time on the Carmina thread to learn about lasts, there are certain lasts that may or may not suit your foot.  
Do you guys prefer the Park Ave's or Strands in Oxblood?  I really like the color...now just trying to decide which one to get.  Would be to wear with navy and grey suits to work.
Thats very helpful thank you.  What are your thoughts on the burgundy color?  Would you compare it to burgundy edward greens, or oxblood AEs? Or something else?  I am curious because I have never seen a burgundy C&J in person. Thanks!
Hi guys,   Is this particular shoe by Peal & Co made by Crockett and Jones?   https://www.brooksbrothers.com/Peal-Co.%C2%AE-Medallion-Perforated-Captoes/MH00234_____DKRD_09H__D___,default,pd.html?Quantity=1&uuid=bcPSciaaiMUYIaaadmIWM7co23     Also, I am searching for a shoe in Burgundy.  Has anyone see the Weybridge in Burgundy in person?  Thoughts?     Thanks!
This whole thing is such a shame. Drew had a lot of friends on here and threw all those relationships down the drain. TOJ was his accomplishment and he put a black eye on it. Don't focus on what you can get. Focus on what you become.
I bought my spot from someone else.  Is there any recourse for me?  (Sorry have not been following this thread)
Looking for TOJ) or MA1 in 50 or 52.  Will pay premium $$
Hi guys -   Need solid ties in Midnight Navy, Burgundy and Burnt Orange.  Any reccomendations?   I was thinking about diamond weaves or Oxford.  Could be convinced into a grenadine Fina as well.  Would strictly be wearing the midnight and burgundy in a business environment with blue and grey suits.   thanks