or Connect

Posts by nepats81

I havent been on this thread for awhile.  Whats going on now?  Are people getting jackets?  Is drew alive?
   1.  Will you be making the mens briefcase in Cognac?2. Will the briefcases be made in the new better leather soon? Thanks
Haven't been following thread for awhile , what is going on?  Is drew sending out jackets?
The design is HORRIBLE.  it just doesn't fit.  My comment has nothing to do with the cropped length.  It's to do with the sleeve length.  It doesn't even fit the model they selected.  It might be YOUR preference to have a jacket with stupid short sleeves, but its not proper fitting nor is it good design.  Go to GAP.com. The clothing fits the models on that website.  Its a shame that JE is now at the point that he is so cocky that he can have a crap product on his website...
the stadium jacket is disappointing.  Not because of the price but because of the design.  Just poor.  The sleeves are far too short.  Look at the model in the pictures.  If you are going to make sleeves that are too short, then at least get a shorter model that it would look appropriate on.  You would think you are looking at a Target ad.  
Has anyone seen C&J burgundy in person?  What would you compare it to?  Is it more cherry or a darker burgundy color?  Thanks!
How should I size the Kirwoods/Maritimes?  I wear 9.5 D in the Park Aves
I have 3 pairs of Carmina's in Calf.  They are good quality, but I would say they are about the same as AE.  The reason you should get a carmina should be because you prefer the styling...they are quite sleek.   I would also spend some time on the Carmina thread to learn about lasts, there are certain lasts that may or may not suit your foot.  
Do you guys prefer the Park Ave's or Strands in Oxblood?  I really like the color...now just trying to decide which one to get.  Would be to wear with navy and grey suits to work.
Thats very helpful thank you.  What are your thoughts on the burgundy color?  Would you compare it to burgundy edward greens, or oxblood AEs? Or something else?  I am curious because I have never seen a burgundy C&J in person. Thanks!