or Connect

Posts by Ecco

108,787 + 100 + 65 + 55= 109,007.I broke my pinky toe so I look like a jackass getting up on the bar. No cardio or leg days for another month.
This is a pair of Oak Street Bootmakers Camp Boots in Brown Chromexcel size 8D.  These boots were worn for two winters and always kept in shoe trees with monthly applications of Venetian Creme and bushings.  These boots are naturally waterproof and show very little sign of wear other than slight puckering at the shaft and the natural patina of the chromexcel.   Sizing advice from Oak Street: "If you plan on wearing normal or thin socks, we recommend sizing-down one half...
These Classic Fit Nom de Guerre jeans have a similar fit to APC New Standards without any of the stretching out. They have some fades on the thigh and behind the knees. The colour on these jeans is extremely hard to find, and the hardware and construction are top notch. If these fit me better in the top block, I'd be keeping them. Measurements:  Waist: 15.25"  Rise: 10.25"  Thigh: 11.5"  Hem: 7.5"  Inseam: 33"  Price includes shipping in the CONUS. Please inquire for...
If the chest was a 46 instead of a 45, I'd take this off you in a heartbeat. Damn.
Buttero woven derby (free shipping and they pay duties) Junhashimoto long cardigan Junhasimoto melton coat
Do you know if the other Stan Smiths get reduced at all?
 Levi's 522 sized down one or  Left Field Greasers are close.
I posted that after I picked up the turquoise pocket sweater.  I've been looking for that color or the electric blue for awhile.  I would have been all over that air coat, nice purchase man.
 What would a more versatile black boot option be then?
104,715 + 75 = 104,790