or Connect

Posts by Ecco

24911 + 100 + 65 = 25076
I'm in between a small and medium and I take a small for a looser fit in the Easy Shirts.  I normally size down across the board for Dana Lee buttondowns, shirts, and tanks.  I love the fit on their tanks but I always go for an XS. I've strongly considered just transitioning to Dana Lee since I find myself wearing everything I own multiple times per week. 
23059 + 100 + 100 = 23,259 Finished up cutting for a showcase with my wife so I'm transitioning to a lean bulk.  If anyone has any tips, let me know.
^They're being released in the UK March 21st for 100 pounds plus shipping.  US got the Primeknit Stan Smiths but I haven't found a retailer.
Edit: ^I really like the colors combo there 3PW. Pre-GRE cram session fit pic  [[SPOILER]]
+ 60 + 25 = 18,449
^They're 40s that fit TTS unfortunately.  
I wish they still had the heavyweight crew side zip in medium but that shit is long gone.  The stretch nylon just isn't really what I'm going for.
Anyone have an idea of where I can pick up a black side zip crew?  It would really fill a whole in my wardrobe.
 15,669 + 100 = 15,769 Why is it that I can get closer to a full planche than one fucking muscle up?