or Connect

Posts by misterjuiceman

I'm too lazy to go back and read it, but I don't think anrobit compared 1Ks to anything but White's and maybe OSB, both of which are around $400 (I think White's can be bought for close to $380, depending on the configuration). I mentioned Viberg a few times, but even those are $600-800 except for their shell. We're on StyleForum: the principle consideration here is how boots look. Even if the creases don't cause a failure in the boots (I think you'll likely have a...
That comes out to around a grand. It looks like it might be finished a bit more nicely than the average pair of White's (I've noticed this with a lot of the boots they send to Japan), but that's at least $600 saved if he can order directly from White's. I'm not sure if they have a contract with Nepenthes to only do that shoe for them, though.
A leather lining at the vamp is integral to the construction of the boots: at the front of the boot, the lining is attached to the insole, while the upper is stitched to the midsole, and then there's some overlap where both the upper and lining are attached to the insole, and then the lining stops and it's just the upper. 
Also a lot more appropriate for wet weather.
Beats having to look at the J.Crew logo every time I put on my shell Alden boots.
You're not a scientist; you're not making scientific arguments. You latched onto something @anrobit said in passing because he called you out on your bullying. You've continued to bring it up, and you beat it to death to show some sort of superiority through psuedo-science. You even made a reference to having read an "applied chemistry technical white paper" as if that's supposed to impress everyone here.  No one cares about coconut oil. Let it go, and start acting like a...
Referring to your drivel as scientific analysis is offensive to actual scientists. 
You should probably be fine, and if not, it may be within the margin of "sock error." 
Blue in Green has Canada Goose (as a side note, Self Edge has a 900 fill power down jacket, and they're in NY), and Barneys has both Canada Goose and Arc'teryx Veilence.  
I'm looking for a cruelty free conditioner. Are there any vegan leather conditioners that you guys recommend?