or Connect

Posts by misterjuiceman

I've been happy with the quality of the SLP that I've handled. My SLP jeans hold up very well compared to everything else I own.
I always assumed everything was fully-canvassed. Mr. Porter claims this tuxedo is at least: http://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens/saint_laurent/black-slim-fit-wool-tuxedo/458493
It's not really even enough to block him, either, since people who don't know any better come in here and listen to his nonsense. I'm not sure if he's a troll or not, but it's a terrible to have him in these threads.
I think reverse makes the most sense. Isn't cordovan typically presented flesh-side out, anyway?
To be fair, he sold it to the company that let Danner go the way of Danner.
I don't know if I'd have to guts to try bleach, but I should probably stop using Woolite Dark.
That's absolutely fantastic. I'm astonished it took only 8 months.
I thought I heard that technically all of the components need to be from North America for NAFTA to apply, so Dainite or European/Japanese leather could invalidate it. I've never seen it happen, though. If the leather soles are from Germany, that's an issue, too.
These look so much better with a 6" shaft versus what was on the website before. Very nice. Looking forward to some pictures and your thoughts.
It's brown calf, not Merlot CXL.