or Connect

Posts by Matto ELITE

Smoked a Monte #2 Saturday night, then a Davidoff 2000 tubo after dinner last evening.  I've slowed down smoking big time......   Probably go with a H.Upmann petite corona tonight
had a H.Upmann from my travel humidor I bought from them, I think thats the last   Flying to Newport later today, think I'd have any trouble bringing some robusto's in my travel humi? Dont really want to take the bands off. 
Cigar LWB, I'm seated if the break comes into question   Errrr, anyone have that shoelace link by any chance? I hear that I've been tying my laces incorrectly for 20+ years.    
  Junkers is German, therefore the J is pronounced as a Y, names after Hugo Junkers. Above is the Junkers Ju-88, which was a multi-role bomber for the German Luftwaffe in WW2.  He was a German Engineer that died in the mid 30's, and wasn't affiliated with the Nazi's in any way.    
werd on the Hoyo Epi No.2's, I bought 3 tubos and they were all great.  Bolivars again are good, had some lighting issues though.
  Alden of San Francisco, $710 shipped in 9.5D (I wear a 10 usually, Barrie last).  Some heel slippage, but its minor and I understand that it settles over time.   Great shoe, wonderful service.   BTW, dumb question and I know some pining over this hiuge thread would answer my questions, but what are "seconds?"
had a Bolivar Gold Medal last night. It was pretty good, had some mocha/chocolate notes going on....Im not really one for describing flavors though, I like it or I dont.
Got the LWB cigar tonight. Ordered Monday, free UPS Ground, came in 3 days :) great shoe, very rich color, little darker than I expected. Threw on a pair on my favorite joes jeans, some cardinal colored OTC's, and rolled up some cuff. Will wear tomorrow with a blue check JCrew gingham and a dark brown belt. I'll get pics up this weekend
I paid $710 for the LWB in Cigar. No tax, no shipping. SM had them for around $30 less, but with the lighter edge and I believe thye were out of nearly every size.   Some great pics getting thrown up in here.
I went through SF Alden vs SM due to availability in my size, I do hope that they have the antiqued edges.  First pair of Aldens (hell first pair of wingtips), so I'm pretty pumped   I have a pair of JC Chippawea boots that may be getting replaced with some Indy's soon...