or Connect

Posts by Matto ELITE

That better coming with matching handcuffs
Pics of the Dunhill traveler? I think I have a H.Upmann lying around
I bought a ton of stuff their last fall/winter during 30% off   As mentioned, give it til Black Friday and they'll fall
Scottsdale, AZ   You would think you being in the 'Dale you could get away with it, but it seems if you aren't wearing True Religions and a Graphic T, you're doing it wrong   ok BROS
  Here's a general idea. They aren't this light, but they look and feel great.
This man is correct. Another SF memeber posted these up with some jeans and a little cuff and I had to have them.          
  I bought the Chipps they had in their Fall/Winter 2011 rollout.  I would wear them with a decently tight pair of joes jeans and a tucked in gingham, got a ton of compliments and a ton of metro lumberjack stingers.   The joys of being fashion foward in the Southwest.
  As I'm sure you know, Nolan is a fan of working with the same actors several times over, and Hans Zimmer did the scores for Inception as well as the Batman trilogy
  She had the inside track on becoming CEO of Wayne Enterprises, and advised other board memebers that they shouldn't be gobbled up by Daggett since here Save The World initiative would make the company whole again.  Talia/Bane's intentions were never to help Daggett (although it gave more context to their relationship), it was to convince Wayne to give Talia access to the nuclear energy emitter/machine.
Robin Blake isn't Robin, he's taking up the cowl of Batman. His name beign Robin was just a nod tot he fanbois