or Connect

Posts by Matto ELITE

Bob Benson making moves...I like him, and there's been a ton of speculation that he's there for anythign BUT his title as an accounts man....
  PE   done and done
Am I the only Diamondbacks fan here? Only just started following the thread, not sure how I didn't see it before.   Really need Aaron Hill and Daniel Hudson back from the DL, the amount of blown saves (12, I believe) is extremely alarming. Putz and Bell love to give up lead-off basehits in the 9th inning, and our set-up man Hernandez is less than stellar as well. Yikes. I'll take 2nd in the West though, going to be a great summer competing with the Rockies and Giants.
I have some Davidoff White Edition 2011 that I'm ready to start on   I literally had like 12 sticks in 2012 MAX   Not sure why I feel out of it, thankfully my humidors have been kept up
  I'm pretty bummed I missed that. I picked up the plain toe Chippawea in late 2011, but I really want the Indy's. Seems they are more expensive everytime I look at them
  Right there with you. Only issue even if the code DID work is the size I'm looking at for the Indy's doesn't ship until August 7th
That better coming with matching handcuffs
Pics of the Dunhill traveler? I think I have a H.Upmann lying around
I bought a ton of stuff their last fall/winter during 30% off   As mentioned, give it til Black Friday and they'll fall
Scottsdale, AZ   You would think you being in the 'Dale you could get away with it, but it seems if you aren't wearing True Religions and a Graphic T, you're doing it wrong   ok BROS