or Connect

Posts by Matto ELITE

derp thats it. Hopefully I can get there prior to the weekend (damned christmas parties)    
 Right, only one in town. Tempe Marketplace (I believe they are only showing the prolouge in 70mm IMAX theaters)
I banged out a Davidoff Millenium Lonsdale last night. Damn it was good.
Can't wait. Tom Hardy looks like a bauce as Bane.   "When Gotham is ash, you have my permission to die"   Damn. Going to catch MI:GP in theaters to catch the 6 minute prolouge.
Can't wait. Tom Hardy looks like a bauce as Bane.   "When Gotham is ash, you have my permission to die"   Damn. Going to catch MI:GP in theaters to catch the 6 minute prolouge.
  DR "Cohiba" is a farce.  They only thing they have in common is name, something which Habanos S.A. isn't pleased about.    
  DR "Cohiba" is a farce.  They only thing they have in common is name, something which Habanos S.A. isn't pleased about.    
I would head to the cigar a little more often if any of my friends shared my interest outside of the occaisional smoke, and their prices weren't more expensive than online.  I have been getting most of my NC boxes from paylesscigar.   It also seems that most cigar bars around here dont have liqour licenses, and if they do, you have to be a member.
cigarbid fans in here? I need a cheapo humidorto put in my cabinet, my 40 count is starting to get overrun...
   Cat is out of the bag. Now we will see if they arrive