or Connect

Posts by Matto ELITE

Didn't get a chance to skim through everything, where is everyone liking their socks from? I picked up about 7 pairs on sale at jcrew last weekend
wow, Dom Perignon line?   When did Davidoff discontinue their wine/champagne lines btw?
   It was easier to understand on YT than it was on that IMAX screen. Bane is going to be a badass villain. "It doesn't matter who we are, all that matters is the plan" "No one cared who I was before I put on the mask" "Of Course" "To crash this plane.......and leave no survivors!" "No time for fear now doctor, that comes later"   I couldn't understand what he was saying to his goon though. Something about staying behind.
   It was easier to understand on YT than it was on that IMAX screen. Bane is going to be a badass villain. "It doesn't matter who we are, all that matters is the plan" "No one cared who I was before I put on the mask" "Of Course" "To crash this plane.......and leave no survivors!" "No time for fear now doctor, that comes later"   I couldn't understand what he was saying to his goon though. Something about staying behind.
       i was at the store in Kierland on Saturday, I told them i wanted em at checkout. They called corporate, and handed me the phone at the register to complete the order. Took 2 minutes, they just gave me the 30% disc.
    cigarbid is addictive. picked up a few 5 packs of Padron 1964 maduro last night, waiting on acouple of OpusX coronas to show up
Bros   picked up the Chippewa's online, got 30% off. Great looking boots.
Bros   picked up the Chippewa's online, got 30% off. Great looking boots.
   I saw the showing for 10:20....2hr+ movie, out for that :(    
tickets purchased for tomn night at 7pm AZ Mills   Nice