or Connect

Posts by Matto ELITE

Reasoning behind my comment, from wiki:   Since the Scotch Whisky Regulations 2009 came into force labelling of bottles of Scotch whisky has been regulated, and currently produced bottles of The Macallan indicate it is a Highland Single Malt. However the website for the brand indicates that "The Original and Spiritual Home" of The Macallan is Speyside,[5] an area near Strathspey.      
Thanks rollafan. Whats the diff between MRE and regular MR? Thanks for going out of your way to answer my pleb questions....   BTW, 5% cash back on the everyday items on the Amex Blue is after 6500/yr  
Thanks for the detailed response. I use the Amex Blue Cash almost exclusively now due to getting 5% cash back on everyday items and 1% on everything else.  Wonder if I'd be able to upgrade my Zync to Gold (doubtful as I'd imagine it'd be a new account number/credit check. Hmmm.  
i think Tom Hardy is going to knock this character out of the park.....amazing how far he's come since his small role in Blackhawk Down.
whats "otc" that keeps getting referenced?
  You sound like Mr Pitt from Seinfeld    
Currently using a AMEX Blue Cash (which I love) and an AMEX Zync. I opted for the Zync because I rarely travel and I'd rather have cash back vs pts.  Any benefits to upgrading to Green/Gold? I'm not paying $500/year for Plat
So Macallan is technically a Highland but they claim Speyside?
lobster ravioli from Costco
Nice last two days.  Received my much anticipated package via Swiss mail, box of Cohiba robusto and 3 pack of Esplendidos. I'll probably age them for awhile, although the robusto I smoked last night had zero draw issues, smoked great and even burn, little bloom on the caps, great so far.   My desktop humidor (40ct from Diamond Crown) is now full, so I bid on a 150ct cheapo from Cigarbid.  I will do something more substancial with better long term storage when I buy a...