or Connect

Posts by Matto ELITE

for shorter smokes I'm preferential to petite coronas (I just received a box of H.Upmann PC's yesterday).  It might stretch you to closer to 25-30, but I'm in the same boat. My favorite size is rubusto (with belicoso and lanceros coming in a close second).  I usually don't put down a Churchill unless its the weekend and I'm out with friends or enjoying a game.   Weeknights, gimme a shorter smoke.
for shorter smokes I'm preferential to petite coronas (I just received a box of H.Upmann PC's yesterday).  It might stretch you to closer to 25-30, but I'm in the same boat. My favorite size is rubusto (with belicoso and lanceros coming in a close second).  I usually don't put down a Churchill unless its the weekend and I'm out with friends or enjoying a game.   Weeknights, gimme a shorter smoke.
smoked a Cohiba Esplendido last night, goign with a Davidoff 2000 to start the day with some coffee. Then, Saints/49ers time baby
cocostella, PM sent
had a punch punch and a siglo VI today. punch was amazing, siglo tasted good but was plugged/had a shitty draw. big order tonight, h.upmann petits, monte #2's, and trinidad robustos   wanted the h.upmann travel humi and robustos, but they were sold out, maybe next time
waiting for punch punch and coro boxes to arrive, already to order a bunch of petit corona Upmann's (JFK's cigar of choice), and H.Upmann leather travel humi with 5 robustos....I'm going to need to start posting pics for you guys.  Smoked a Davidoff 2011 White Edition Belicoso tonight, need to order one more box before they go bye bye.
  my bad :o
  Sounds like Jet has.....     $40/stick better be effing awesome though    
  Sounds like Jet has.....     $40/stick better be effing awesome though    
Reading "The Fuente Story" today, bio of Arturo, Carlos, and Carlito Fuente.....Getting distracted by the Outback Bowl though.