or Connect

Posts by Matto ELITE

Can I say one thing to you? And I say this with an unblemished record of staunch heterosexuality ...It's fabulous.
Giants Stadium in Old Town Scottsdale is the probably the most popular Spring Training venue every year, and that was even before the 2010 championship....Great fans.   I'll be watching Detriot/Texas tonight, some of my Texas buddies need to be taken down a peg or two so I'll probably pull for the D
  That's awesome. I always have to correct my friends (without looking like a douche) that you don't need to ash the damn thing every minute.
I'm smoking the rest of my large humi, then ordering some partagas IV's Probably my favorite smoke thus far Tomorrow I'm closing on my first house. I suppose I'll celebrate with a Punch Punch and Mac12
I wear a matte black shortie with a pair of Ray Ban Wayfarers, or I'll wear with one of my many New Era baseball caps
IIRC, using distiller water removes the cloudiness vs using regular tap
The only catch you should be aware of is that points expire after one year.
Signed up for and was approved for J Crew's Credit Card yesterday.   $25 gift card for every $500 you spend (not including taxes, fees, etc) and special 30% off sales more frequently throughout the year at no annual fee? Sounds good to me.
Nice. Did you use the macallan ice ball maker or another?
I think they are building Benson up for something big, but we'll see