or Connect

Posts by Matto ELITE

Just got done with Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag It had graphics and story Video games now are better than they've ever been
It couldn't get over 500k viewers sadly. I think that's more because its on Starz than anything else Great show
I picked up Jon Lester for Aramis Ramirez (I'm already flush with corner infielders, just need Texiera to get his ass off the DL)   Picked up Andrew Baley off waivers a month ago when Hanrahan went down, that's been by best move of the year aside from snagging Guthrie. I also picked up Jason Hammel, hopefully he pans out.
Patrick Corbin 7-0....meanwhile our "ace" Ian Kennedy is getting shelled
2 episodes left....Wonder what cliffhanger they'll leave us with prior to Season 7
Dbacks start a 3 game set with the Fish tonight in Miami. Hopefully a road sweep and some bombs from Goldschmidt.
Can I say one thing to you? And I say this with an unblemished record of staunch heterosexuality ...It's fabulous.
Giants Stadium in Old Town Scottsdale is the probably the most popular Spring Training venue every year, and that was even before the 2010 championship....Great fans.   I'll be watching Detriot/Texas tonight, some of my Texas buddies need to be taken down a peg or two so I'll probably pull for the D
  That's awesome. I always have to correct my friends (without looking like a douche) that you don't need to ash the damn thing every minute.
I'm smoking the rest of my large humi, then ordering some partagas IV's Probably my favorite smoke thus far Tomorrow I'm closing on my first house. I suppose I'll celebrate with a Punch Punch and Mac12