or Connect

Posts by Snoopy

Uniqlo loves that polyester.
Way better than the cargo shorts. What brand? American Eagle?
They're all ugly. Type of shirts the dude that works at the gas station wears.
I like that the shorts are covering the knees.
Yeah I agree. I actually did not buy any t-shirts this year from Uniqlo. I'll be wearing some jcrew jersey cotton polo shirts all throughout the summer.The AA shirts are also much longer than Uniqlo. Which I hate. If you do go the AA route just know that some deals are lurking right now on ebay for AA shirts.
I prefer the Uniqlo's. The American Apparel neck band are too constricting.I have bought AA off ebay for $5 each. Not sure if they still allow them to be sold because AA jump on the seller's throats selling them.
No. The Supima T's are limited in colors. Which sucks.However the dry package version (which is cheaper priced) have more colors.
The only thing they changed is the addition of the pocket.A stiff collar and a stretchy flimsy polo does feel kinda weird. They should make cotton polo shirts like Jcrew.
Jcrew got some interesting ones. Never tried them though. Uniqlo got some thin ones but their fit is spot on. At least for me.
Dry cotton? Or you mean Dry Ex?Got a link to those?Is it this one?http://www.uniqlo.com/us/product/men-dry-ex-striped-polo-shirt-138695.html#67~/men/tops/polo/ex/~I own that one in Navy and it's AWESOME. Very very thin perfect for hot summer weather.