or Connect

Posts by Cotton Dockers

Well, partially because of the tie (as you point out, AJL), I was assuming DLester was wearing this in more of a CBD setting rather than the usual more casual environment posters in this thread usually tread, hence my comment.If I have assumed incorrectly please feel free to disregard.
 Here is an MC nitpick critique - I wish the collar points were a little longer and a bit closer to the lapels. Please note - no one in the real world would ever notice and the rest looks great. Boots are rad.
  http://independencechicago.tumblr.com/post/118453703401/great-shot-by-chuckstr-of-the-engineered-garments
 Needles / EG / Needles / Buttero  [[SPOILER]]
@thefoxtooth - late to this, but that video is magical. I really enjoyed it.   Two from the past few days, opposite ends of the casual spectrum:    
Go with olive. It goes with everything (other than more olive maybe). Wearing mine from last Spring right now actually.
@Baron; @ghdvfddzgzdzg; @Ken P; @sugarbutch @robinsongreen68- thanks for the feedback, always appreciate it.   I'm not necessarily going for a big legged look, it's just tough to avoid with my build. But I will take your thoughts under advisement.
 WWM / GBV / OL / Converse  [[SPOILER]]  If anyone has any suggestions on how best to style this jacket (or casual white jackets in genera) I would love to hear them.
 Yeah, that's what I thought too. Didn't work out so well.  Thanks, Gingah.
@The Noodles- you should leave your pics up, they would help you and others learn.  If dressing non-MC does not come naturally to you, my advice would be to read at least the last year or so of this thread, then lurk for awhile to see what different types of styles you think would work for you. Find posters you like and look through their WAYWT history to get ideas.   Take it slow, don't buy a ton of stuff right off the bat, and listen to every piece of advice...