or Connect

Posts by Cotton Dockers

Thanks, @bry2000.  Loving these things so far.
Some recent work fits:     JPress/O'Connells/Uniqlo/RRL/Trickers     Barbour/JCrew/Uniqlo/LVC/Converse     Barbour/Howlin/Visvim/Yuketen   (apologies for gauzy instagram filtering)
  F/W '14 banded collar rodeo flannel S/S '14 reverse sateen workaday Paraboot
This is hyper specific, but I would love if you guys offered a true navy S&C shawl collared cardigan (again?). The burgundy version is my absolute favorite piece of knitwear (even after my dry cleaner shrunk it  ) and a navy version would be perfect.   S&C prohibits so many people from importing to US, and I would rather get it from you guys away. Would buy the minute it was released.
Shirt is from NepenthesNY, jeans are actually cords and I think I got them from Unionmade. Hope that helps! @Benesyed  - might be my favorite fit from you.
Alleged further drops at Mohawk and Independence. 10% off sale at Matches. Coverchord up to 40% off.
Independence Chicago, Indigo & Cotton, Context.
Last day of work before the holiday:     Barena / Rough&Tumble / Orslow Buttero   Looking good @magicalporks!
Winter Sale at End.
 There is a M and XL available at FWRD, not sure if either of those are your size.