or Connect

Posts by Cotton Dockers

A very hit or miss place in Culver City on Pico near work. Can't think of the name right now. Would love to find someone better/closer, although my tailoring needs aren't great right now.
 Maybe try Berdj's tailoring on Manhattan Beach boulevard. I had some success with him a few years ago.
  Barena / EGx2 / EGxVans
 I went to a birthday dinner there a few years ago, seemed nice. Haven't been inside the banquet facility since the bar mitzvah circuit of 1994.
Good stuff, dudes! From Saturday night:     Needles EG F/W 13 EG Workaday Marsell
I really like that @Hardscrabble . Looks comfy, but not sloppy. Post more fits!   Some recent ones from me:     Sartoria Partenopea/EGWorkaday/EG/Alden/Cat     EG/Kamakura/EG/Paraboot     EG/?/EG/VintageFlorsheim
Yes, "width" on Rakuten/YJP is P2P.
 The fit is why you buy EG, don't get it altered. Wear the jacket however you feel most comfortable, I usually go unbuttoned or button the top two buttons if it's a little chilly.   Check out the pics in this thread for some inspiration. The olive moleskin bedford was an excellent choice.
Finally found a handful of these at Whole Foods: Next night, saw more at Ralphs (?). (For those east of the Mississippi, Ralphs is essentially a Kroger)
 The only non-Japan based stockists I know of that currently have stock are Haven, Independence, Indigo&Cotton and Forward.