or Connect

Posts by Cotton Dockers

Strong. Been looking for a light blue chambray for awhile and there are some promising candidates in that post.
 Thanks, buddy. It is a vintage piece made for Cable Car Clothiers that I thrifted a few years back.
 You're not the boss of me! Sorry... It is unstructured but it doesn't get worn that much mainly for the reasons mentioned above. I think it works casually, but not in a robopose + tie setting. Thanks for the thumbs and comments.
@Crat - like the fading on those jeans, fun summery goodness. Don't get a chance to break out this jacket very often:   [[SPOILER]]
I think you mentioned on your Tumblr that it was a slubby raw silk, correct? If so,  I think that texture (which didn't really come through in your pic) would help with the ties overall wearability. 
 Thanks, Pliny! Kenzo, actually.  Sorry, had a long post and it got erased. Essentially - I think that tie is a "fun" item, and I'm certainly not against incorporating those items into an outfit (i.e. - Master's green jacket), especially in the Spring/Summer months, I just think the rest should be toned down. Just my two shekels.
 I feel like if you are going to wear that tie, everything else needs to be toned waaay down. Could probably keep the shirt, but I agree with you that if it is going to work it has to be paired with a navy blazer or something similarly soporific.
Looking good, @mossrockss. I feel like a non-green square might have worked better, but of course I have no actual suggestions. Today:   [[SPOILER]]
Thanks, guys! @ridethecliche, that is very kind and I really appreciate it, but I have a lot to learn and there are many that do it much better than me (@in stitches, @gdl203, @Tirailleur1, etc.).
Tried to take the advice of @Parker and others regarding my last fit and switch up the pants/shoes. Not sure if the blue on blue works. Thoughts?  EG/BuzzRickson/Epaulet/Alden  [[SPOILER]]