or Connect

Posts by Cotton Dockers

Very excited to have found this thread, crazy reading all the old posts about pappy < $100. Place by me just sold their 20 year for $1300 I believe.   Picked up my first bottle of Booker's last night, looking forward to getting into that soon.
Thanks for all the suggestions, dudes. If I have some time in the near future I'll try them all out and report back. I really dig this thread.
 EG x 3 / Alden  [[SPOILER]]
@Cleav - killer suit! Looks great. First run of this Drake's square from NMWA:   [[SPOILER]]  In hindsight, I think the tie/square might be too matchy. Ah well.
Very cool, @Drinkwaters  Wanted to follow up on my search for a corduroy jacket from this season. Due to the inability to find the Andover in a large, I ended up ordering the Suffolk from the Bureau when they had their Halloween code + free shipping:  First off, the color is much different than what it appears to be on the website. It is a much richer medium brown, which I think is a lot more versatile. Also, the shooting patch barely stands out IRL, which I appreciate....
Wanted to try out a suggestion @mbaum gave in the WAYWT thread a few weeks back regarding my rough and tumble long shirt:  EG / R&T / EG / Yuketen  [[SPOILER]]  Thoughts? Suggestions? Had a hard time figuring out what shoes to wear, everything seemed either too formal or too informal.
Looking great @Knight. You pull off some of the most amazing looks.   This might be better served in the 2013 S/S thread, but Steven Alan is having a sample sale with a few EG items (plus some Garbstore and other aesthetically similar stuff).   http://www.stevenalan.com/sample-sale
Nice @Crat - and congrats on your PTO feature!
    [[SPOILER]]
Tons of heavy hitters on this page, too many to name but lots of good stuff. A legal aid dinner tonight makes for a rare opportunity to don a full suit today:   [[SPOILER]]