or Connect

Posts by Cotton Dockers

I got the corduroy fatigue shorts and they actually fit very similar to the regular fatigues (if that helps). I felt this year's were a bit bigger than the corresponding size from last spring.
They certainly fit big, but I'm not sure if you can size down a full size. I am and wear an 11 in the Ghillie and while there is definitely room (both in length and width), not sure if I could have fit into a 10. Sorry, not a great answer.
@troika thanks, man. Yes, you did mention Kinori earlier. Need to check them out in person sometime.
Cool - I'll look into them.Thanks for the kind words, @OccultaVexillum
Thoughts on your Tender purchases? Been eyeing some pieces for a while.Have those Heschungs, love 'em.
 A bit more so than i originally thought, yes. I don't think me and super sleek go that well together, so it works out.
Great shots @the kidcrash . Cool proportions 'n stuff.  BBJ / GBV / OL / Epaulet  [[SPOILER]]
Some quick and dirty pics of the sand suede straight out of the box. Fit is great, super comfy.  
Woodlands Shop - 30% off selected merchandise with code SPRING16
Selling this chambray duster in medium from a few seasons back:  FWIW I wear a large in most other EG jackets and this one fits fine.  $200 OBO, shipped CONUS.  [[SPOILER]]