or Connect

Posts by Cotton Dockers

@Sotiris - good to see you posting again, nice fit! @in stitches - shirt is light blue or white? Just curious based on the semi-hate white shirts get around here. I think this is one of those cases where either works.  Looks great, bud! New Kamakura shirt, although these pictures make it look like every other Kamakura shirt I have:    [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]
Just curious, what do you guys see yourself wearing with the black trainers?
I like the hat and the shirt, just not together. A bit too much GTH in one fit for me.
25% off casual shirts/outerwear/winchesters at Freeman Sporting Club with code: fireworks25
 Hey, Edward. On the first pic, I love the trousers and the jacket looks nice, but something about the shirt looks out of place. Maybe too casual? Maybe the jacket is too dark? Might be the lighting, but that is the only part I'm not feeling. On the "today" pic, nothing but compliments. I'm a sucker or a brown knit and a light blue shirt. Nice first post, looking forward to more.  Like the shirt, although it is sort of insane, like the jacket, just don't like them...
Really like that shirt, @An Acute Style. Details?
Thanks! Funny to see these Daiki era pieces pop up on Yoox from time to time. I also bought its Summer twin off eBay:  [[SPOILER]]
Lots of nice stuff lately in this thread. @Distorbiant that jacket looks amazing.   EG     GBV     WWM 2010   Battenwear  
105, hachi machi. From earlier this week:  Vintage/Kamakura/Epaulet/Alden  [[SPOILER]]   Epaulet/Kamakura/EG/Alden  [[SPOILER]]
 Strong. Been looking for a light blue chambray for awhile and there are some promising candidates in that post.