or Connect

Posts by Cotton Dockers

Up for auction is a pair of navy blue maliseet oxfords, made in the USA by Quoddy. Size 11, with lots of life left.   Asking $150 shipped CONUS. International buyers please PM me for a quote.
Up for sale is a pair of cognac suede trainers, made by Yuketen. Tried on once but completely otherwise unworn, these size 11 shoes feature suede uppers, concealed eyelets, tonal laces, a full leather vegetable tanned insoles, reinforced heels, toes and a ripple sole. Shoes come with shoe bags and original box.   Asking $150 shipped CONUS. International buyers please PM me for a quote.
 Size on this character?
Great look, @nickp. What are the shoes?
Haven't been super excited about much this S/S, but these are pretty rad:         Thinking it could be a good season to pick up some basics on sale later too.
In case you haven't seen it posted elsewhere, an EG trading thread has been created.
 Definitely, will edit original post.
As I believe was discussed earlier in this thread, I started an EG (but Nepenthes friendly!) trading thread here.
 Classified thread has been started. Link. Please feel free to offer up suggestions for the thread along with your EG cast-offs.
Do you like garments? Specifically those that are engineered? Then welcome to the...   Possibly official ENGINEERED GARMENTS TRADING THREAD!   Bought a plain navy blue Baker jacket but now you only wear tabliers and dickies?   Trade it!   Bought a leopard print tux jacket but your significant other gave you "the look" as soon as you opened the box (where it has remained to this day)?   Trade it!     Please feel free to post any Engineered Garments item you...