or Connect

Posts by Cotton Dockers

@notwithit - I feel like #1 might be too bright to get much wear, although it does look a little more muted up close. Of these options I like #3 the best
 Chet, I think they look really good here. Possibly not the "optimal" choice, but I think they fit the rest of the look quite well. Of course I also wear a lot of basic shoes and sometimes get shit for it,so take this with multiple grains of salt.
 Thanks, RX. I have no idea of its provenance, just that it's reversible and soft as all get out. Thrifted it about a year or so ago.
 Vintage / Vintage / Visvim / RRL  [[SPOILER]]
10% off sale at Hypebeast with code EXTRA10
Thanks for the critiques, @Ken P. I actually had a similar thought about the shirt, but I felt that anything too bright would just be too much with the color of the pants. Disagree about the cord rolls, but that could just be a personal preference. You might be right on the shoes, a black derby was not something I considered. Maybe down the road I'l give it another shot.
From this weekend:  EG / Rough&Tumble / TS(S) / Yuketen  [[SPOILER]]
 Definitely, although I don't always agree with the anti-navy pants CM crowd. So long as they don't look like orphaned suit trousers (e.g. - distinctive texture/pattern/detailing) I think they can work in that context.  But here I totally get your point, almost an extension of the city/country dichotomy.
[[SPOILER]] [/quote]Damn. All I'm asking is 1/4 of that wall, once a week. I'll pay.
@Cotton Dockers – I've been thinking about this a lot recently – maybe too much – but navy pants are just so hard to wear. Your jacket and shirt pair exceptionally well – honestly a fantastic combination. However, the navy pants throw it off for me in terms of palette. I don't mean this to sound rude, but I think literally any other color of trouser you have would work better. Jeans would work better, as well. The brightness and saturation of that blue feels out of place...