or Connect

Posts by Cotton Dockers

Thanks, eluther. I felt like the textures (ripstop+chambray+twill) were enough for summer, but I definitely need more patterns in my life. Still trying to work on basics (if there are such things in the SWDverse).  Also, I need to be able to transition these Friday fits into legal office life so I can't go too crazy.
Thanks, dudes! It's hard work to become synonymous with one of the worst sartorial trends in the US over the past 30 years.
Wednesday:  Needles/BBBF/Epaulet/AE  [[SPOILER]]
Arrived yesterday:   [[SPOILER]]  Thanks, @Drinkwaters!
 EG/SunnySports/EG/Converse  [[SPOILER]]
 Needs sluttier tee.
I need to get a brick wall. Great stuff, guys.
Slubbiness would certainly help. Obviously the shirt could go with that jacket, it's a plain blue shirt after all, but I guess I always think of dotted ties as, along with neats, the most businessy of ties, so that, combined with a spread collar (broadcloth?) light blue shirt, just seemed a a tad askew. Could just be my opinion, maybe I'm just picking nits.  Foods for thinkings.
 I feel like this would make for an interesting FC.  Stitchy hit on all the main points here, but you basically have three pieces fighting for our attention. That jacket, or what I can see of it, looks like it could be a keeper (although probably more f/w than s/s), but you want to start by pairing it with some more simple counterparts.  I don't hate the shirt in and of itself as much as stitches does, but I don't think you are going to find a jacket + tie combo that works...
 It's the Allen Edmonds "Bradley," in need of a good brushing. Picked them up in a thrift a few years back, I think they are only offered in shell now.