or Connect

Posts by Cotton Dockers

Thanks, @Ken P. Correct, top button is not buttoned. Here is a spoilered untucked pic:  [[SPOILER]]
Late to the @luv2breformed recent bandwagon but great fits lately, buddy! Today:   [[SPOILER]]  New suit for a wedding this past weekend (skinny tie courtesy of the groom), no camera and no photographer so bathroom selfies are spoilered:  [[SPOILER]]
FWIW, I like the fit, @AlexanderTG, and the discussion that followed. From last week for a short flight up north:  Epaulet/GitmanVintage/LVC/Russell (for easy TSA shoe removal) Tried it with the shirt untucked, but it just looked too sloppy. Maybe that's my inherent MC-ness, but I think I need to get the body of the shirt tailored a bit.  [[SPOILER]]
Additional items added to the sale at Unionmade.
 I always like your fits, eluther. So simple (in a good way) and clean. Plus, the juxtaposition of the paisley shirt and the tat sleeve is pretty rad.
 Not ignorant at all, I wondered the same thing at first. The metal button secures the opening of a very large map pocket that takes up almost that full side of the jacket. A must for any modern cartographer.
Nice, @europrep. Fabric on that jacket looks awesome.   First run for this jacket in MC Casual:       WWM/BB/Epaulet/Florsheim
 I'm going to change my vote to "somewhere between the top and bottom pic."
 Closer to first pic than second. Edit - ha, that probably doesn't help after @Don L's comment. Here is an old one of my pics for reference:  [[SPOILER]]
I respectfully disagree. Yes, they are wide legged and certainly not what is currently en vogue, but I don't see any flare, just a lack of tapering which I think makes for a very interesting silhouette which fits with the aesthetic he is going for. Personally not what I would wear but i still respect the fit.