or Connect

Posts by Cotton Dockers

Me and @in stitches - two jews, one shirt:  Needles/Niche x2 (via NoManWalksAlone - thanks, Kyle!)/NB  [[SPOILER]]
FWIW, I asked Nepenthes about pants for those of us with a "wide top block" and they recommended the tux and Truman pants, along with the fatigues.  List of grey herringbone fatigue stockists: Black Blue EG Bureau C-Store Canvas EG Gentry Inventory  McKilroy PTY  Nomad Norse Store  Are black blue EG and canvas EG Japanese stores?
Blackcock by Drakes for Luxeswap?
Not too stiff at all, breaks in very easily.
Nice. Would love to see/hear how those pants fit on a waist similar to mine.
Thanks! it's an indigo denim patchwork jacket by Garbstore that I got on a deep discount from Uncle Otis.
Well, that was interesting.   I almost never need to wear a suit, and if I did there is no way I could do it better than what has been posted in this thread. So instead I'll go the other way:       Even the shoes are blue (if out of focus).   @EFV - if this is too casual please feel free to DQ. Thanks.
 Thanks, Mike. Not really sure what to call it, I guess shacket is best, although it actually lacks any type of closure whatsoever. @in stitches - beautiful suit. Killing it.
Good first post @TweedyProf (thanks for the shout, @cyc wid it, very kind).   Happy Friday, boys + girls.     R&B/SunnySports/LVC/Converse
 I really like today's fit, but yesterday feels a little too incongruous as the jacket in the top half seems F/W and the bottom screams S/S.  Excellent as always, CP!