or Connect

Posts by Cotton Dockers

Thanks dudes. Do you think Aldens would generally work, or is that too MC? Nothing too formal, thinking specifically Indy boots, PTBs, longwings, chukkas.
 Thanks man. I'll try and throw some different shoes into the mix going forward, sometimes I just think they look too formal with the general casualness of the rest of the fit but you're probably right.
^ or right click on the photo and select "image properties"  WWM (F/W 2010) / Polo / Rising Sun / Vans  [[SPOILER]]
 I make no such promise.
^+1 Got the S&C sweater, it's super cozy. I actually think the large works, but let me know what you guys think:   [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]
 Jacket is Canali, Tie is an old madder by Robert Kirk for Cable Car Clothiers. Gotta keep an eye on those squares, they've got a mind of their own.
  [[SPOILER]]
Some great stuff already today, folks. @penanceroyaltea killing it lately.   Messed around with the EG knit a bit this weekend:     EG / Rough&Tumble / Freemans / NB
Thanks, @jet    @DarkDestiny - Yep, that's navy.    @mbaum - fleece looks awesome.
 I actually prefer this old stark fit to the new more cropped, slimmer design. Anything smaller than this would not work with my body's inherent lumpiness. Will try cuffing the sleeves next time per @avery's suggestion.  And thanks, @in stitches. Inspired by you to give the stark a try.