or Connect

Posts by Cotton Dockers

In-store sales begin tomorrow, phone orders on Wednesday. The Navy version will be available at the end of April, according to their Instagram.
Thanks for the comments, dudes. Very happy with my purchase.
Found them at the Beverly Center actually, although their UniqloXLemaire men's selection was pretty bare. Nice and roomy in the top block with a strong taper. They fit similar to the winter cashmere/wool version (not sure if you had a chance to check those out). I went with the same size in each (XL).
15% off at the Bureau with code EASTER2016
Okay, some quick and dirty pics:  Like Greg said, the cardigan is very drapey. Really cool, almost crunchy, texture, very breathable. FWIW, I'm 6'2" and this is the medium.  [[SPOILER]]
Work Fit:     Barena / Uniqlo / UniqloxLemaire / Marsell
 Everything I've ordered from Rakuten has been the same size-wise as anything I've bought in the states. 
Had a chance to check out the dark navy java cloth jacket today in person. Very, very cool.  A lot like the navy floral bedford from last Spring, but lighter weight.
Had a chance to stop by Magasin today at the new Platform in Culver City. Pretty cool store with some harder to find in-person brands (EG, TS(S), Camoshita). 
I did. Will try and post a fit when it arrives later this week.