or Connect

Posts by Cotton Dockers

Price Drop
Ugh, I hate posting after @FrankCowperwood. Too good.     Polo / EG / Luxire / RRL (novis)
 I actually stopped by Union yesterday and they said that they are carrying S/S but their shipments had been delayed for some reason. @mbaum - did you say in the other thread that you tried on some Needles? If so, where from?
 All the cool kids are doing it.  Thanks, buddy.
  EG F/W 14 Hanes S/S 14 EG Workaday S/S 14 Yuketen
 That's the one I was thinking of. Similar colors, slightly different scale.  @Thanks SF (a new me), I think the same things would work with that jacket as they would with penance's, you would just have to make sure the scale of the shirt/pants was bigger than that of the jacket. I actually bought that jacket you posted on sale last Fall, so I'm going to have to do similar experimenting come Spring.
Lots of great stuff in this thread recently. This may be too casual even for this thread, but whateveez:     Our Legacy / BB / EG / NB   @EFV - just took another look at your brand's page, and not taking anything away from the rest of the site, but that intro page is awesome.
 Not 100% sure, but I think @penanceroyaltea had some nice fits with this jacket.
 It's a wool/poly blend. 80/20 maybe?