or Connect

Posts by Cotton Dockers

Wow, @eazye - that is really great. Please post more often!  Barena / EG / Needles / Marsell  [[SPOILER]]
 I think this is an issue in a CM context (other than black shoes with a navy suit), but it doesn't really apply to the SWD side, especially in EG. If it looks good, it looks good. You seem to have a good eye for putting pieces together, so go ahead and experiment, see what works.
Agree with @mbaum, this should be a great season for LA. Loving that homespun fabric, and I actually like the shorter length on the shop coats.
Independence has a few S/S items in.
@snowmanxl - that is sooooo good. A few new pieces:  Needles / EG / UniqloxLemaire / Marsell  [[SPOILER]]
 I'm 6'2" and wear them both tucked and un-tucked. If I tuck, I just make sure that the pants have a high enough rise and, like @bry2000 said, the EG fatigues work great for this.
 I think they generally run pretty large. I have a moleskin version in size 2 with a p2p of 22".
Finished it this past weekend, really enjoyed it.
Thanks, @CSCoHammers7! High praise coming from you.   Just subscribed, need to check back in here more often.
 Love this sweater (it was a gift). Wish I could afford to buy more from them.