or Connect

Posts by Cotton Dockers

Charcoal brushed cotton herringbone fatigues from last fall.
X-post from WAYWT: Quote:Originally Posted by Cotton Dockers  @ManofKent - Kapital stuff looks great. Spent Thanksgiving up in Lake Arrowhead:  EGx3 / Yuketen  [[SPOILER]]   A couple more EG-related from the weekend:  [[SPOILER]]
Thanks, NN. Semi-nature is about as nature as I get.
@ManofKent - Kapital stuff looks great. Spent Thanksgiving up in Lake Arrowhead:  EGx3 / Yuketen  [[SPOILER]]
I think the aesthetics and quality is there, but I just don't have the funds to buy limitless items. I like this season, and I'm happy Daiki tried out this direction, but there weren't that many "must have" pieces for me this F/W.Lots of solid pieces, really good basics that could be rolled into most EG-centric wardrobes, but those are the pieces that each year seem to make it to sale, so if I'm not enthralled by something I'm willing to risk waiting to see if the price...
Nothing too exciting, bought the navy twill work shirt. Almost pulled the trigger on a number of other items, but while I think this season has been solid, I think I will wait for bigger sales to really dive in.
Around $100. I have one and it is certainly nice, but it was a gift and probably not something I would buy for myself. Definitely not "drapey", much more boxy American repro.
30% off at Hypebeast (code BL30) 20% off at Bodega (code TWENTYOFF) 20% off at Classroom Shop 20% off at Super Denim (code BLACKFRIDAY) 15% off at Kafka (code KAFKA15)
Keep 'em. People will be all like, "there's stuff hanging from your shirt", and you can be all "I guess you don't understand fashunz."
 Additional EG sales at NotreShop, RooneyShop and Gentry.