or Connect

Posts by Cotton Dockers

Very nice, GMMcL. I know this is about 2-3 patterns less than usual for you, so I appreciate the restraint. Tie is a beaut!
 I plan on wearing only one of these items at a time. Nothing else.  Thanks! This actually isn't the popover, and while not huge, the large (which I wear in most EG outerwear) was big so I ended up sizing down to a medium.
From this past weekend:   [[SPOILER]]  Jacket: Woolwich Woolen Mills (eBay)Shirt: The Stronghold (thrift)Pants: Niche (sale, via NoManWalksAlone)
I did, although it may not be 100% in line with the EG aesthetic. I'm a 40 in jackets and the medium still fits comfortably.
Items are up at Independence.
[[SPOILER]]
Finally found a brick wall (@ManofKent) while out beer tasting at El Segundo Brewery this weekend:  Needles/GBV/Epaulet/Russell/Baby  [[SPOILER]]
EGx3         And this guy from 2010 F/W:    
Classic black brogues, made in England by Church's. Featuring a hard-wearing leather sole, a rich patina and a conservative black color, these shoes are marked as an 10 UK (approximately 11 US). Price includes CONUS, but shoe trees are NOT included.   Please let me know if you have any questions.
Classic shell cordovan shortwings, made in the USA by Johnston & Murphy back when J&M still made quality shoes on part with Allen Edmonds and Alden. These shoes have no marked size but are between a 10.5 and 11 and measure approximately 11.5" inches in length and 4.25" inches at its widest point on the inside. Price includes CONUS shipping, but shoe trees are NOT included.   Please let me know if you have any questions.