or Connect

Posts by Cotton Dockers

Very nice, @EFV. Still so impressed with your tailoring skills.  @Holdfast, feel free to DQ this entry if it's not CM enough.  I thought about going with something like this:  [[SPOILER]]  But, when it got down to it that isn't really me. I live in a part of the US where the climate reduces the need for layering and wearing a coat & tie out to dinner with my wife in the city I grew up in makes people ask what foreign country we are visiting from. I work in an office where...
I have not, but maybe I'll go at lunch. If I do I'll report back in this thread.
I spoke with Nepenthes NY and they said they had them. At least the charcoal one I asked about.
Knits:     Paging @Ken P         Nepenthes
I'm not 100% sure that isn't actually me. Edit - thought I would throw today's fit out there. First wear of these EG workaday twills in khaki:  Epaulet/Kamakura/EG/AE  [[SPOILER]]
Yes...
Just a thought. Not sure if these are on point, but a handful of Drake's are on sale at Exquisite Trimmings.
That's it, @Cleav. Now I'm really mad.
 Other than the square fold I think this might be your best look yet. Suit & tie look great, like the knot size/collar spread, really nice stuff. Where is the tie from?  I'm going back and forth here, but thinking that this might be one of the situations where a white linen square is not the optimal choice (maybe it's all the browns?), It's certainly not bad, and everything else looks great, but I think that something between the lightness of the shirt and darkness of the...
 No way, bro. I'm always super pissed.