Posts by Cotton Dockers

HOF X-Post and follow-up to my earlier Formosa post in this thread. I think it turned out pretty well:  
Thanks, dudes! Yeah, @ericgereghty I'm not usually a big tie clip guy, but I literally only wear it so my tie doesn't fall in my dinner because I am a slob.
Long timey no posty, from a wedding this past weekend:   [[SPOILER]] Hope all is well with everyone.
 Yeah, last year's was much crunchier (at least from the looks of things) but is missing those delicious florals from this year's version. Fit-wise it looks about the same.
 I have this piece (non-floral version) from last year and I cannot recommend it highly enough. Slouchy, perfect for spring/summer, goes with everything blah blah blah.
Some good looks this morn.  EGx2 / Niche / EGVans  [[SPOILER]]
@unbelragazzo @wigglr @justinkapur - appreciate the input guys, think it's a keeper.
Fit Check: First Formosa, straight out of the box, robo-pose. Obviously the pants need some standard work, but I think it looks pretty good overall (maybe some shoulder rippling?). Thoughts?   [[SPOILER]]
@Parker - I will second Chet's recommendation, I normally wear 11.5 in Vans and both my EGVans are 11. I do wonder if the sizing changes year to year as my 11s from a few years ago feel a little shorter than the 2016 versions.
 Thanks! It sort of differs season to season and style to style. Willy Post (the pleated ones in the top pic) and cinch pants certainly do, the fatigues did in previous years but this past Fall's did not taper much.  I also have very fat thighs so everything looks a little more tapered on me.