or Connect

Posts by Cotton Dockers

I really like that @Hardscrabble . Looks comfy, but not sloppy. Post more fits!   Some recent ones from me:     Sartoria Partenopea/EGWorkaday/EG/Alden/Cat     EG/Kamakura/EG/Paraboot     EG/?/EG/VintageFlorsheim
Yes, "width" on Rakuten/YJP is P2P.
 The fit is why you buy EG, don't get it altered. Wear the jacket however you feel most comfortable, I usually go unbuttoned or button the top two buttons if it's a little chilly.   Check out the pics in this thread for some inspiration. The olive moleskin bedford was an excellent choice.
Finally found a handful of these at Whole Foods: Next night, saw more at Ralphs (?). (For those east of the Mississippi, Ralphs is essentially a Kroger)
 The only non-Japan based stockists I know of that currently have stock are Haven, Independence, Indigo&Cotton and Forward.
Ghost coats are the best coats.
 Some fluxus cords, don't know the season. Got them off eBay on the cheap a year a two ago.
@cyc wid it - that Visvim jacket is really nice.  EG / Rough&Tumble / Visvim / Paraboot  [[SPOILER]]
Brand new (with tags) EG block herringbone baker jacket from this past Fall/Winter collection, sold out in this size everywhere.   Awesome jacket, unlined, super comfy with a great design. Just a bit big for me.   Chest - 23 Shoulder - 21 Sleeve - 26 Length - 30   Price includes shipping (CONUS) and Needles lookbook (if you want it).
Picked up the block herringbone baker in XL from Nepenthes but unfortunately it is a little too big for me. Great jacket, unlined, super comfy: BNWT. Sold out everywhere in this size, just looking to get back what I paid ($275 shipped CONUS). I'll even throw in the needles lookbook they set along with it. SOLD