or Connect

Posts by Cotton Dockers

Blackcock by Drakes for Luxeswap?
Not too stiff at all, breaks in very easily.
Nice. Would love to see/hear how those pants fit on a waist similar to mine.
Thanks! it's an indigo denim patchwork jacket by Garbstore that I got on a deep discount from Uncle Otis.
Well, that was interesting.   I almost never need to wear a suit, and if I did there is no way I could do it better than what has been posted in this thread. So instead I'll go the other way:       Even the shoes are blue (if out of focus).   @EFV - if this is too casual please feel free to DQ. Thanks.
 Thanks, Mike. Not really sure what to call it, I guess shacket is best, although it actually lacks any type of closure whatsoever. @in stitches - beautiful suit. Killing it.
Good first post @TweedyProf (thanks for the shout, @cyc wid it, very kind).   Happy Friday, boys + girls.     R&B/SunnySports/LVC/Converse
 I really like today's fit, but yesterday feels a little too incongruous as the jacket in the top half seems F/W and the bottom screams S/S.  Excellent as always, CP!
Garbstore via Uncle Otis     Big John via NoManWalksAlone     Niche via NoManWalksAlone     Gitman x Unionmade x Liberty     Sunny Sports     EG   Yuketen
I've got that same one. Haven't noticed any difference but it looks nice!