or Connect

Posts by agoldf

Not that many IB 50s around. AS far as distillery goes, not really that many choices, Glen Grant, Strathisla, Mortlach, Linkwood and livet from GM (and of course the speymalt bottlings as well) and then Farclas, which sells some out. DL also has a bunch of casks from others but they are sorta random.
Blue hanger 30 (3rd release?) dailuaine 16 Oban 18 Ardbeg committee And I think a talisker, but it might be a craggy.
Grouse is a blend that includes MAcallan and Highliand Park (I'd guess black grouse has more MAcallan Sherried malt)JW is a blend that (depending on which label) includes among many others,varying amounts of Talisker (maritime) Caol Ila (smoke) Cragganmore (speyside richmess)
me want.would you mind pming me the price?
it'll cost you more at auction:http://www.scotchwhiskyauctions.com/store/product/66_the-35th-auction-runs-until-march-02/30372_lot-351003-glenmorangie-ealanta/
yeah. I'd say should've been 250-299
yeah thats 350+ pounds. Also it's sold out....Oban sounds more realistic although that is also sold out.
I'd consider a meet up. We'd need premises. rack one of three: And part of the Japanese archive:
The Mortlach FF16. Selling out really quickly, I know I took the last bottles from a few vendors. TWE just posted more though. If you want a taste and are in brooklyn....[/quote]