or Connect

Posts by Andz Stiven

hello i have many gift card maybe do you interested   NewEgg, Kohls, Jcp, eddie bauer, dsw, sears , asos gift card   amount $100 price for 75% of value or best offer   please letme know if you interested     thanks 
i have $100 kmart/sears , footlocker and crutchfield gift card price for 75% of value accepted on paypal please let me know if you interested  
amazon out of stock for now sir   will call you if ready   thanks
anyone need $100 kmart or sears gift card i have good price for 75% of value   that gift card can use this all website on the box you can check       please let me know if you interested   thanks
open order   yesterday someone call me and sending message on email    he need microsoft surface and keyboard about $1200   co you can check this         and here about phone order         so if you want something just leme know   thanks  
ready $605 and $500 amazon on acount balance   please Pm me   price 75% of value   cheerss      
update im ready $750 cheaper price       Please PM me   thanks
now ready $500           please PM me if you interested   thanks
amazon $300 Already SOLD     now im ready $700 on account for cheapest price   here is this picture since 25 january im redeem this gift card.       see     please PM me if you interested   thanks
still open here please PM me