or Connect

Posts by mishon

A little too bulky for my taste but a nice present nontheless. Is it true that Louis Vuitton owns Tag and Zenith?
Nice looking shoes. I am also a size 12 and these look very elegant and not too big or bulky as some 12s do.
Quote: Originally Posted by stickonatree get some LACED shoes! +1. I would not wear the Messina's with a suit.
John Varvatos - great, imo, autumn scent.
Beautiful jacket, man. Congrats on your purchase.
Quote: Originally Posted by tonylumpkin I believe you are correct. The problem here is that without tangible evidence of an agreed to design or end result, the whole thing is left up to the personal interpretation of the two parties involved. Ones interpretation of the same conversation (oral contract) might legitimately vary from the others interpretation. If Stilmacher has any hope of satisfaction it would probably be on the basis of quality, which can...
This is NOT meant to interpreted as legal advice, but a contract does not have to be in writing to be enforceable. It could be an express oral contract where the terms are agreed upon orally or an implied-in-fact contract where the agreement is indicated by conduct and where performance indicates agreement. In any case, as someone else already mentioned, it is always better to resolve things in a peaceful manner. Good luck.
TO looked alright. What bothers me about most of these pictures are those hellacious bling bling watches which are as expensive, if not more, than F.P. Journe and Patek.
Is that skull and bones? The leather has a cheap look or it may just be the picture.
Quote: Originally Posted by Neo1824 Thanks SoCal. I really like these http://www.bottegaveneta.com/shoponl...8080b81&page=2 These do look nice. I may have to look into these also as my John Varvatos sandals are slowly falling apart. It would be nice to see the sole on these though; I only like flat leather soles on my sandals.