or Connect

Posts by mishon

I wish it were these...
Quote: Originally Posted by Skip87 Right now I'm thinking the usual gift/flowers/dinner. This option never fails.
Quote: Originally Posted by j Please read the forum rules. You're not allowed to be a jerk to people until you have at least a couple of hundred posts, unless you can be funny about it. Thank you have a nice day. My apologies. Duly noted.
I have almost the same problem. Received, as a present, a pair of Prada loafers and they are about 1/2 size too small. Been wearing them around the house for a few days now. Slowly seeing some progress. Good luck.
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson You'd rather look worse for not knowing how to spell?
Quote: Originally Posted by 4Mica Which Santa Clause do you refer to, the one where he has to get married, or the one were Jack Frost tries to take over the North Pole? I caught it but don't like to edit my posts.
Quote: Originally Posted by ghulkhan Looks beautiful!
This gets my vote for the dumbest post of the day. Why don't you also start a thread "Do you believe in Santa Clause?"
Quote: Originally Posted by rdawson808 Heading to Belgium in the fall so hopefully I can work on my French. And I was told by a very nice man in the Paris metro that Hebrew was the most beautiful language to learn. Depends on a part of Belgium you are in. You may be speaking Flemish. Lovely country.
Russian and Ukrainian.