or Connect

Posts by mishon

Gents, how about this one? I am looking for a pair of jeans - something a bit more on a conservative side - to wear with my Canali and Isaia jackets. I have NO CLUE what to look for in jeans, but I do like slim-fit. Can you please give me some ideas? The price point is roughly $250-300. Thank you in advance.
*Against my better judgment of looking like a a complete idiot after posting a similar question on the wrong board, I decided to ask again.* I am looking for a pair of jeans - something a bit more on a conservative side - to wear with my Canali and Isaia jackets. I have NO CLUE what to look for in jeans, but I do like slim-fit. Can you please give me some ideas? The price point is roughly $250-300. Thank you in advance.
Quote: Originally Posted by drizzt3117 You're definitely posting in the wrong forum. If so, I apologize. I, however, figured that it would be appropriate here because some streetwear brands don't get great feedback from this board's members.
Gents, while this question may be more appropriate for the 'Streetwear and Denim' board, the reason I am asking it here is because I am looking for a nice pair (or two, or three) of jeans to wear with my Canali and Isaia jackets. What jeans do fellow sartorialists wear? Thank you in advance.
I wish it were these...
Quote: Originally Posted by Skip87 Right now I'm thinking the usual gift/flowers/dinner. This option never fails.
Quote: Originally Posted by j Please read the forum rules. You're not allowed to be a jerk to people until you have at least a couple of hundred posts, unless you can be funny about it. Thank you have a nice day. My apologies. Duly noted.
I have almost the same problem. Received, as a present, a pair of Prada loafers and they are about 1/2 size too small. Been wearing them around the house for a few days now. Slowly seeing some progress. Good luck.
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson You'd rather look worse for not knowing how to spell?
Quote: Originally Posted by 4Mica Which Santa Clause do you refer to, the one where he has to get married, or the one were Jack Frost tries to take over the North Pole? I caught it but don't like to edit my posts.