or Connect

Posts by mishon

Quote: Originally Posted by EL72 Nice Campanile captoes 8.5 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=230219275588& That is one nice looking shoe.
Quote: Originally Posted by Bostonian I think that Canali may be too structured for the sportcoat/jeans look. How so? Thank you all for your recommendations.
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma What kinf of cut, denim weight and colour do you like? Are you going to wear these with dress shoes or boots? Will you cuff or hem them? The mention of Canali rings alarm bells in my poor, barely recovering from an advanced ethylic state, brain. Describe the look you're going for and your general body shape. Oh and stop using the world sartorial, in most contexts it only sounds sophisticated to people with no...
Quote: Originally Posted by Bic Pentameter I attended law school and currently am reassessing the value of the J.D., both economically and psychologically. I went to a top 25-ish school, and graduated in the upper middle of my class. Today, I will readily admit that I went to law school for the wrong reasons and that I had unrealistic expectations. The month before I graduated college, I took the GMAT, the MCAT, the LSAT, and all of the other ...ATs...
A pretty gloomy, albeit somewhat honest, look at the profession. I am almost 2 years out and I still enjoy it but the long hours are slowly catching up with me. P.S. I will agree that in today's law school, grades are everything,
Thank you. Just posted there. I feel like I totally, albeit unintentionally, polluted multiple threads today.
Gents, how about this one? I am looking for a pair of jeans - something a bit more on a conservative side - to wear with my Canali and Isaia jackets. I have NO CLUE what to look for in jeans, but I do like slim-fit. Can you please give me some ideas? The price point is roughly $250-300. Thank you in advance.
*Against my better judgment of looking like a a complete idiot after posting a similar question on the wrong board, I decided to ask again.* I am looking for a pair of jeans - something a bit more on a conservative side - to wear with my Canali and Isaia jackets. I have NO CLUE what to look for in jeans, but I do like slim-fit. Can you please give me some ideas? The price point is roughly $250-300. Thank you in advance.
Quote: Originally Posted by drizzt3117 You're definitely posting in the wrong forum. If so, I apologize. I, however, figured that it would be appropriate here because some streetwear brands don't get great feedback from this board's members.
Gents, while this question may be more appropriate for the 'Streetwear and Denim' board, the reason I am asking it here is because I am looking for a nice pair (or two, or three) of jeans to wear with my Canali and Isaia jackets. What jeans do fellow sartorialists wear? Thank you in advance.