or Connect

Posts by mishon

I left my first legal job after 8 months because I was unhappy. I don't see a reason why you should suffer especially since you are not getting paid well. Good luck.
Final price drop on both items.
I just noticed something. The buyer and the seller left each other positive feedback on Feb. 18th and 14th, respectively. This may present a problem for the buyer to return the item since he techinically accepted it in its existing condition and left glowing feedback. Still, never hurts to ask.
Looks pretty good. The pants are too long imo, and you need to polish your shoes.
I love the Kitons.
I think they are authentic but have been worn and resoled.
Fake or not, the shoes are not new, as stated in the auction. Thats a reason enough to worry about everything else.
Price drop on both items.
Gents, for your consideration is a brand new, without box, pair of Prada loafers. The shoes are really unlike other Prada I have seen. They are made of glossy leather in graduations of light and dark beige color. They were a New Year's gift. Never worn outside my apartment. I put them on for about 15 minutes and they were too tight for my foot. They are Made in Italy. U.S. size 11. The outside measurements are 12 1/2 inches long, 4 inches wide (widest) and have a 1...
Downy or Niagara wrinkle releaser work great.