or Connect

Posts by mishon

What about Mazzarelli, Attolini, Cristiani, and Buonamassa, to name just a few, for top Italian RTW brands? I don't think Brioni, BC, Loro Piana are in the upper echelon since all, if memory serves me right, are entirely machine made. No offense, but OP needs to do a lot more research on the subject of shirts.
Outfits look relatively nice, with the exception of very short jackets, but it all looks very trendy - something GQ would be drooling all over.
Don't want to derail, but quite surprised by how popular Carmina brand has become. I was not impressed with what I saw in person on the trip to Spain.
They are nice machine made shirts, good for every day business as well as casual wear. I prefer these to Orian, for example; they are slimmer and have better fabrics. The collar spread on some is very aggressive though (think RLPL "Keaton" type of spread).I bought a few and they are not overly slim even with darts.
True to size, slim but not extra slim. The one's on Yoox have nice fabrics, gussets, but have plastic buttons. For $40-50 a very good deal. Just replace the buttons with mop ones.
Dude, they are just causal shorts and boat shoes. Common.
I have given the OP some benefit of the doubt by responding to his prior threads, but came to quickly realize that he starts threads just for the sake of it - there is no real substance there. *Clicks "Block Member"*
Wife and I stayed in Grand Hotel Santa Lucia on Via Partenope - minutes away walking to all the shops you mentioned. Hotel and location comes highly recommended. As far as shopping goes, prior Napoli threads have all the information you may need. I'd suggest to start walking on Via Chiaia and see what gems you may discover. Cannot give you many food recommendations - Naples was one of the last stops on a long Italy trip and by the time we got there we were tired of...
Only at a heavy discount.
I meant blazers. Have not tried on anything else. Quality and workmanship is ordinary.