or Connect

Posts by mishon

I hope it works out for you - Lardini runs true to size.
What brand is #2?
#1 looks cheap, bad pattern, plastic buttons. #2 looks slightly better, could be worn with or without tie, don't know about buttons. #3 is a casual shirt to be worn with denims, don't like chest pockets on my shirts. Depending on the brand and how much #2 costs, that one is the winner, imo.
As others have mentioned, rain / nasty weather should not do such damage to the soles. Looks like you were sliding up and down the asphalt. Ask for a refund. If all else fails, get the resoled.
Made in Italy, blake stitched, true to size, nice leather. Bought a pair of boots on Yoox and very happy with them.
What's wrong with shorts? Some of the forum members are just plain weird. Buy yourself a pair of suede Tod's (Arfango, Gucci, whatever) moccasins and wear them in the summer.
Size up 1 is also my experience.
There is nothing wrong with thin wool. Lots of high quality garments on Yoox (Castangia, Kiton, Belvest, etc...) have the "wool voile" description; it's just more of a late spring/summer/early autumn weight. Sorry about your purchase.
I bought a linen LBM blazer from Yoox a while ago and had to send it back - nice fabric but the shoulders were too padded for my liking and I did not like the overly pronounced pick stitching. It looked similar to #1 bought by OP. At $600, these are expensive for the "quality."
A two button, peak lapel with a ticket pocket, hacking pockets and roped shoulders is very ambitious for a first bespoke suit