or Connect

Posts by mishon

I have seen the brand on Yoox but do not have any direct experience with it. I will say, however, that some of these "Napoli" brands on Yoox are quite terrible in quality (e.g., Salvatore Caliendo Napoli - entirely machine made with plastic buttons). There is one Vincenzo Di Ruggiero shirt on Yoox currently: http://www.yoox.com/us/38256550AF/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=38256550AF&sizeId=8 If you zoom in, the shirt has hand-made buttonholes, mop buttons, side...
These would look good with khakis/shirt with rolled up sleeves or shorts/t-shirt. Definitely a warm weather pair of moccasins.
Berluti does not sell used/worn items in its stores. Both bags are friggin' gorgeous.
Luftie, what's wrong with this particular shirt? Looks like a pale blue pow pattern.
I also think Gravati is a great shoe for the price.
You know what the say about opinions.
The top looks too bulky vs. the bottom. You have a slim waist and the structured, long jacket creates a disproportionate look.
Why don't you PM the owner who is a forum member and as him? He will gladly respond.
code works but no free shipping. still bought a few things I wanted. what brands is everyone buying, btw? maybe there is some good unknown stuff i have not heard about. i purchased a few lubiam blazers. will see how they work out.
The price is good for Gravati. If you like them and they will fit you, get them, but I would be deterred by a black suede dress shoe with a rubber sole. Not positive these are Bologna, since Gravati predominantly uses Blake construction.