or Connect

Posts by mishon

I also think Gravati is a great shoe for the price.
You know what the say about opinions.
The top looks too bulky vs. the bottom. You have a slim waist and the structured, long jacket creates a disproportionate look.
Why don't you PM the owner who is a forum member and as him? He will gladly respond.
code works but no free shipping. still bought a few things I wanted. what brands is everyone buying, btw? maybe there is some good unknown stuff i have not heard about. i purchased a few lubiam blazers. will see how they work out.
The price is good for Gravati. If you like them and they will fit you, get them, but I would be deterred by a black suede dress shoe with a rubber sole. Not positive these are Bologna, since Gravati predominantly uses Blake construction.
On my recent trip to Italy, Pal Zileri suits were in almost every men's clothing store in Rome.
L.B.M, just like Tonello and Piombo is more for the hip crowd. If there is one of interest, I would strongly suggest sizing up one for a better fit.
There were a few nice Crocket & Jones shoes as well as Orazio Luciano suits/jackets in the New Arrivals yesterday. All reasonably priced. Gone in minutes.
The "tailoring" line. I have not seen the tags but pretty sure that the Valentino in the $1k range on Yoox are it.