or Connect

Posts by mishon

Btw, to those wondering when the next batch of sales are coming up, just give Yoox a call. Their customer service is VERY friendly and helpful and may even give you a promo code. I have done it a few times.
Nice link and write up. Some of these G&G models however, are too pointy and more Italian than English looking.
Quote: Originally Posted by Last Year's Man it's Tom Ford I believe, he always makes wide lapels, I like his cut in general but i'd agree that those lapels are probably too wide for black tie. They are too wide for his complexion. P.S. Firth's jacket does not sit property and he is showing too much cuff.
Studio line is, indeed, the lowest rated line by Ferragamo, trailing the Tramezza and Lavorazione by a long margin. It was created to appeal to the younger, hipper crowd at a lower retail price. As stated, the quality of leather and styling is not on par with mainline Ferragamo shoes, but that's not to say that it is complete garbage. The shoes in question are not unattractive but look to be made of very thin (hopefully not corrected-grain) leather. For $159, it is not...
Munchausen, who is the girl in your avatar?
/thread.
Looks fake. Two very clashing labels: tesutto (made from Zegna cloth) + a Zegna label I have never seen before.
I hope this is photoshopped. Unbelievable.
Quote: Originally Posted by alliswell No. Soles are too thick and toe is too blobby. +1. These are jean boots.
The front and the back views tell a completely different story. While the jacket looks fine from the front, from the back it is big in the shoulders and in length (it is not a terrible fit, btw). Perhaps the alterations mentioned by OP would make it look better. Depending on the price, however, I would just shorten it by an inch or two.