or Connect

Posts by mishon

Commendable. It is one thing to buy an expensive pair of shoes, but all your purchases have been very tasteful and would compliment anybody's wardrobe. Same goes for the ties. How about shirts and accessories (belts, pocket squares)? Look forward to seeing the suits/sport coats.
Mostsly everything is a repeat from the things that did not sell before. Yoox is a bit lame lately.
I know the brands I like and search by those. Sometimes, I will just browse through the names and click on the ones that sound cool. This is how I discovered Lardini, Cristiani, and Roda to name a few.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ataturk You want a shirt made from the most pieces, apparently. In any case, lots of factors, as been described. Fit, construction, materials, handwork and lots of it, with collars, sleeves, plackets, buttonholes, buttons (only MOP) should all sewn by hand.
Will be in Naples in 3 days. Had Ambrosi on my list of places to stop by and perhaps commission a pair of trousers. I may still stop by, if nothing else.
+1. I would also go elsewhere since the tailor could not get the shoulders right either.
So far so good. Back looks very nice.
Btw, to those wondering when the next batch of sales are coming up, just give Yoox a call. Their customer service is VERY friendly and helpful and may even give you a promo code. I have done it a few times.
Nice link and write up. Some of these G&G models however, are too pointy and more Italian than English looking.
Quote: Originally Posted by Last Year's Man it's Tom Ford I believe, he always makes wide lapels, I like his cut in general but i'd agree that those lapels are probably too wide for black tie. They are too wide for his complexion. P.S. Firth's jacket does not sit property and he is showing too much cuff.