or Connect

Posts by mishon

I will be there. Just moved to D.C. and look forward to meeting fellow SF members.
The Kiton suit in question is not a no. 2 suit but something you purchase once you have a sizable suit wardrobe. Depending on what color the Canali is, I would concentrate on a solid dark grey, sharkskin, or different shades of blue (dark/midnight).
It is definitely not an orphaned suit jacket.
The jacket length on your past few fits is just right compared to some of your previous jackets which were a bit on a long side for me. A concerted effort?
Re: Paul Taylor. I ordered the jacket below and while it was made in Italy, it was fused and had very padded shoulders. Had to return it. Quality is so so. Fits slim. http://www.yoox.com/us/41435344DG/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=41435344DG&sizeId=
I have bought some very nice, reasonable priced, Made in Italy house brands from S5A and NM.
For sale is a lot of 38 issues of Men's Ex magazine that needs no introduction on this forum. This is, bar none, the best men's style magazine currently in publication. A quick and relatively inexpensive way to build a sizable magazine library. Each magazine is sold for over $20 at retail. I am moving and unable to bring them with me, hence I am charging slightly over $6 per issue that also includes all shipping expenses (the magazines weigh 65 pounds). All issues are...
In response to ALCIBIADES regarding sporadic wear, I have a pair of New Standards I bought in 2009 that I mostly wear during winter months here in Florida. More than 4 years later and after only one wash, there is very little fading (slight whiskers but no honeycombs).
Yup, Yoox. No good, right (looks really high waisted)? What are some of the things to look for in the "proper" DH denim?
Gents, what DH is this one? 21cm?