or Connect

Posts by mishon

Gents, what DH is this one? 21cm?
Thank you. They fit true to size. If your exact size is not available and you are thinking about sizing up or down half a size, however, I would size down.
Don't get me wrong, I like the cornicione char just like the rest of you, but the crust on the bottom side of this pizza is burned. When I was in Naples, not one pizza looked alike, even from the same place.
I own something similar to the second pair of Santoni's you posted (mine are a FAM, orange sock) and they are a very nice, dressy pair of shoes. They were UK sized, so pay careful attention if you decide to purchase from the official site.  
Blue + brown (jackets/trousers) works like peanut butter and jelly.
That's a huge bow tie, Chris, even in comparison to the lapels.
Outside of fine tailoring, perhaps some art and small trinkets like those coral "horno" bracelets many Neapolitans tend to wear (I bought a few ). Fishing and indulging in great cuisine, while taken for granted, is something I would do much more of.
I am not keen on it. Also, it does not look like a "cool wool" as described by Yoox, but a warm weather jacket.
Lino Ieluzzi, the owner of Al Bazar in Milan.
I have seen this brand on Yoox a few times (leather jackets) but never bought anything. Looking at their website (http://www.lacdp.it/lacdp_en.asp) it looks like it is a mass acquirer of leather goods.