or Connect

Posts by Neighbour

We have received our first delivery from Patrik Ervell. Patterned rib sweatshirts in heather white as well as navy, Pocket sweaters in baby alpaca in deep purple as well as navy melange, Knit cap in baby alpaca in deep purple and Jeans in slate grey and navy. First delivery should be up early next week but please let us know if you would like further information prior to the items going live.   Kind regards, Saager
We have one pair of Blueberry Relaxed Trousers from SS11 left. Fine to part ways with them for $80 + shipping. Here are a couple photos....
Hey SF,   Just put our final markdowns on Patrik Ervell items. Still have 2 milk jackets, a couple of coated baseball jackets, a few jean sizes and a couple of tops. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions. Here is the link to our available selection http://www.shopneighbour.com/collections/patrik-ervell   Thanks,   Your friends at Neighbour
Hey SF,   We have a couple SS12 Frank Leder pieces left at 40% and 50% off. Here is the selection http://www.shopneighbour.com/collections/frank-leder   Please let me know if you have any questions.   Kind regards,   Saager
Hey SF,         Our Summer Sale has been extended with discounts up to 50% off. We have included a couple of new collections to the sale as well, along with further and final discounts on all other Spring-Summer collections including Patrik Ervell. Quantities are limited but feel free to send us a direct message or email at info@shopneighbour.com. You can also reach me personally at saager@shopneighbour.com.   Thanks,   Saager
Hey SF,         Our Summer Sale has been extended with discounts up to 50% off. We have included a couple of new collections to the sale as well, along with further and final discounts on all other Spring-Summer collections including Frank Leder. Quantities are limited but feel free to send us a direct message or email at info@shopneighbour.com. You can also reach me personally at saager@shopneighbour.com.   Thanks,   Saager
Hey SF,         Our Summer Sale has been extended with discounts up to 50% off. We have included a couple of new collections to the sale as well, along with further and final discounts on all other Spring-Summer collections including Our Legacy. Quantities are limited but feel free to send us a direct message or email at info@shopneighbour.com. You can also reach me personally at saager@shopneighbour.com.   Thanks,   Saager
Hey SF,         Our Summer Sale has been extended with discounts up to 50% off. We have included a couple of new collections to the sale as well, such as Dana Lee and Svensson along with further and final discounts on all other Spring-Summer collections. Quantities are limited but feel free to send us a direct message or email at info@shopneighbour.com. You can also reach me personally at saager@shopneighbour.com.   Thanks,   Saager
1950s is probably the loosest fit in terms of Our Legacy shirting. 1940s is more true to size and relaxed and Generation Shirt is slim.   -Saager
  Hey SF,   Here to spread some good news today. Our Spring-Summer sale has begun! The sale features most collections from this season, with discounts of up to 35% off. Act fast as styles and sizes are extremely limited. Also please note that sale items are final sale, however, we'd be more than happy to assist you with any questions or sizing help. Feel free to email us at info@shopneighbour.com or give us a call at +1(604)-558-2555.   Here is the link to...