or Connect

Posts by Neighbour

Hey SF,         Our Summer Sale has been extended with discounts up to 50% off. We have included a couple of new collections to the sale as well, along with further and final discounts on all other Spring-Summer collections including Patrik Ervell. Quantities are limited but feel free to send us a direct message or email at info@shopneighbour.com. You can also reach me personally at saager@shopneighbour.com.   Thanks,   Saager
Hey SF,         Our Summer Sale has been extended with discounts up to 50% off. We have included a couple of new collections to the sale as well, along with further and final discounts on all other Spring-Summer collections including Frank Leder. Quantities are limited but feel free to send us a direct message or email at info@shopneighbour.com. You can also reach me personally at saager@shopneighbour.com.   Thanks,   Saager
Hey SF,         Our Summer Sale has been extended with discounts up to 50% off. We have included a couple of new collections to the sale as well, along with further and final discounts on all other Spring-Summer collections including Our Legacy. Quantities are limited but feel free to send us a direct message or email at info@shopneighbour.com. You can also reach me personally at saager@shopneighbour.com.   Thanks,   Saager
Hey SF,         Our Summer Sale has been extended with discounts up to 50% off. We have included a couple of new collections to the sale as well, such as Dana Lee and Svensson along with further and final discounts on all other Spring-Summer collections. Quantities are limited but feel free to send us a direct message or email at info@shopneighbour.com. You can also reach me personally at saager@shopneighbour.com.   Thanks,   Saager
The one near the laces could be removed with a scissor. The one at the back seems like it could be removed. It is fixed on the back but could probably be removed.   -Saager
Hey SF,     Our Summer Sale has been extended with discounts up to 50% off. We have included a couple of new collections to the sale as well such as Dana Lee and Svensson along with further and final discounts on all other Spring-Summer collections. Quantities are limited but feel free to send us a direct message or email at info@shopneighbour.com. You can also reach me personally at saager@shopneighbour.com.   Thanks,   Saager
1950s is probably the loosest fit in terms of Our Legacy shirting. 1940s is more true to size and relaxed and Generation Shirt is slim.   -Saager
Hey SF,   We just released a couple of New Weekly Features. Feel free to chime in with any thoughts/feedback. You can view all of the features here .    -Saager        
  Hey SF,   Here to spread some good news today. Our Spring-Summer sale has begun! The sale features most collections from this season, with discounts of up to 35% off. Act fast as styles and sizes are extremely limited. Also please note that sale items are final sale, however, we'd be more than happy to assist you with any questions or sizing help. Feel free to email us at info@shopneighbour.com or give us a call at +1(604)-558-2555.   Here is the link to...
    Hey SF,   Here to spread some good news today. Our Spring-Summer sale has begun! The sale features most collections from this season, including Frank Leder, with discounts of up to 35% off. Act fast as styles and sizes are extremely limited. Also please note that sale items are final sale, however, we'd be more than happy to assist you with any questions or sizing help. Feel free to email us at info@shopneighbour.com or give us a...