or Connect

Posts by Neighbour

Hey SF,   Just put our final markdowns on Patrik Ervell items. Still have 2 milk jackets, a couple of coated baseball jackets, a few jean sizes and a couple of tops. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions. Here is the link to our available selection http://www.shopneighbour.com/collections/patrik-ervell   Thanks,   Your friends at Neighbour
Hey SF,   We have a couple SS12 Frank Leder pieces left at 40% and 50% off. Here is the selection http://www.shopneighbour.com/collections/frank-leder   Please let me know if you have any questions.   Kind regards,   Saager
Hey SF,         Our Summer Sale has been extended with discounts up to 50% off. We have included a couple of new collections to the sale as well, along with further and final discounts on all other Spring-Summer collections including Patrik Ervell. Quantities are limited but feel free to send us a direct message or email at info@shopneighbour.com. You can also reach me personally at saager@shopneighbour.com.   Thanks,   Saager
Hey SF,         Our Summer Sale has been extended with discounts up to 50% off. We have included a couple of new collections to the sale as well, along with further and final discounts on all other Spring-Summer collections including Frank Leder. Quantities are limited but feel free to send us a direct message or email at info@shopneighbour.com. You can also reach me personally at saager@shopneighbour.com.   Thanks,   Saager
Hey SF,         Our Summer Sale has been extended with discounts up to 50% off. We have included a couple of new collections to the sale as well, along with further and final discounts on all other Spring-Summer collections including Our Legacy. Quantities are limited but feel free to send us a direct message or email at info@shopneighbour.com. You can also reach me personally at saager@shopneighbour.com.   Thanks,   Saager
Hey SF,         Our Summer Sale has been extended with discounts up to 50% off. We have included a couple of new collections to the sale as well, such as Dana Lee and Svensson along with further and final discounts on all other Spring-Summer collections. Quantities are limited but feel free to send us a direct message or email at info@shopneighbour.com. You can also reach me personally at saager@shopneighbour.com.   Thanks,   Saager
The one near the laces could be removed with a scissor. The one at the back seems like it could be removed. It is fixed on the back but could probably be removed.   -Saager
Hey SF,     Our Summer Sale has been extended with discounts up to 50% off. We have included a couple of new collections to the sale as well such as Dana Lee and Svensson along with further and final discounts on all other Spring-Summer collections. Quantities are limited but feel free to send us a direct message or email at info@shopneighbour.com. You can also reach me personally at saager@shopneighbour.com.   Thanks,   Saager
1950s is probably the loosest fit in terms of Our Legacy shirting. 1940s is more true to size and relaxed and Generation Shirt is slim.   -Saager
Hey SF,   We just released a couple of New Weekly Features. Feel free to chime in with any thoughts/feedback. You can view all of the features here .    -Saager