or Connect

Posts by xumatrix

Parka:Acronym J45M-BW Pants:cheap flannel pants Shoe:vans
Used to be yohji's Italian suit during mid 2000 style,these days are head to toe acronym, but not ninja or instagram taste,too much for me since I'm 30 now,more like William Gibson's style.
  well winter is coming:buy back j1a-lp and a last season missed j54-lp. Also booked j38-lp and j45m-bw   feel really sorry for my wallet lol,its life.
   Thanks for these useful information. Yeah thinking i should sign up for a trunk show and do some face to face discussion with them.
wow good job styleforum! Also looking for it being in a while. Seems like super cozy and high quality. I already mailed them to ask for if productions by providing measurements would work. For that kind of quality I think I'm fine to pay it well,prices for accessories leave a hint. Will update anyway.
well,as time goes by, you could insert more laptops than before. Owner of s-j14 and as-v4c which sharing same carrying system.
Klattermusen should be mentioned, in my opinion. Really nice softshells and so on.
Long time no see :) jacket cdghp shirt and pants yyph     
big and warm welcome!
pic source weibo this shop is in http://www2.seibu.jp/wsc-customer-app/page/020/dynamic/top/Top   oh my wallet