or Connect

Posts by teamtoken

no offence mate but if you cant afford maintainence on a porsche, you cant afford a porsche
it aint easy bein cheesy
i only judge people on the way they dress when they dress-up, like going out to clubs and stuff, because thats when theyre wearing there best gear and want to look theyre best. i think this should be the only time people critique others style because thats when a person really shows it. kind of stupid judging someone when i see them at uni (college, as you americans call it) or casually in the day time as people are just wearing clothes mostly because they have to and...
Quote: Originally Posted by Christofuh I chuckle @ these new-crop-of-plasmas-is-imprevious-to-burn-in lines. Rrrrrrrrrrrright Better LCD models no longer suffer from off-center-viewing issue, and their black level gets kicked up a few notches with each new model year. It took plasma makers ( read Pio and Pannny ) over a decade to accomplish the latter. Due to lukewarm sales, Pio is said to be considering a shift toward manufacturing only high-end...
Plasma, absolutely no contest from LCD. its always been like that, lcd is always playing catch up to plasma with new technologies and sony is doing very well, but for my money plasma always wins hands down. we just got a new Panasonic VIERA TH-42PX70A 42" and it is wonderful. Full HD as well In comparison my friend just bought the new sony bravia x series LCD full hd (probably most popular LCD on the market) and for something that is so much more expensive it...
http://www.asos.com/images/inv/J/15/...4/image4xl.jpg can look good with a simple tee not meaning to hijack thread but whats everyones thoughts on a collared dress shirt underneath, with the sleeves rolled over sleeves of the cardigan? too busy? wondering if to experiment
Quote: Originally Posted by mizanation most americans will never appreciate a car like this. they should have only kept it for the RHD market, like the skyline. they'd want to 0-100 in 3.7 seconds is true supercar territory. added with the gtr's renowned handling all for a price below 100K, it should sell in droves
well im in australia, and we've had GT-R's since they came out in the late 80's (because we're RHD we get all the good jap cars that were never sold in the states ) one of the biggest mistakes nissan did was to not release the skyline gtr as a LHD theyre an AMAZING car. Their popular nickname is "Godzilla" which was actually coined by the australian magazine wheels when they tested the r32 version in 1990 for the fact that it had supercar like performance that mimiced...
Thanks guys for your feedback as youve all mentioned im going to opt with keeping them and wear them around a lot so they stretch, theyre a firm fit but im sure with a little bit of streching they'll make a good fit, hell it may even look slimming! seems like diesel's must be a bit tighter around the thigh than other jeans? http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=47581 im thinking about ordering some jeans from replay, diesel and nudie in the coming months...
man this threadstarter was gay that is all...