or Connect

Posts by teamtoken

Guys can anyone recommend a good tailor in brisbane to get a few alterations to my suit. Theres quite a few of them in the city, but it seems to be a roll of the dice as they're either excellent or horrible. thanks in advance
Hi folks Im in the hunt for a suit for an upcoming business forum in Europe. Its really the first big formal occasion I'm going to bar a few weddings and the races, so my knowledge of suits is actually pretty basic. My previous suit has been eaten by moths as a I haven't worn it in years (it was crap anyway) Im aware that 1k and under will pretty much get me something off the rack and I'm not going to look like a CEO anytime soon (not that I want to) but at 1k and me...
Yeah I only just discovered itI saw the suit shop online, looks like an awesome store. Sadly, I live in a rubbish bin (brisbane)
Hi folks Im in the hunt for a suit for an upcoming business forum in Europe. Its really the first big formal occasion I'm going to bar a few weddings and the races, so my knowledge of suits is actually pretty basic. My previous suit has been eaten by moths as a I haven't worn it in years (it was crap anyway) Im aware that 1k and under will pretty much get me something off the rack and I'm not going to look like a CEO anytime soon (not that I want to) but at 1k and me...
no offence mate but if you cant afford maintainence on a porsche, you cant afford a porsche
it aint easy bein cheesy
i only judge people on the way they dress when they dress-up, like going out to clubs and stuff, because thats when theyre wearing there best gear and want to look theyre best. i think this should be the only time people critique others style because thats when a person really shows it. kind of stupid judging someone when i see them at uni (college, as you americans call it) or casually in the day time as people are just wearing clothes mostly because they have to and...
Quote: Originally Posted by Christofuh I chuckle @ these new-crop-of-plasmas-is-imprevious-to-burn-in lines. Rrrrrrrrrrrright Better LCD models no longer suffer from off-center-viewing issue, and their black level gets kicked up a few notches with each new model year. It took plasma makers ( read Pio and Pannny ) over a decade to accomplish the latter. Due to lukewarm sales, Pio is said to be considering a shift toward manufacturing only high-end...
Plasma, absolutely no contest from LCD. its always been like that, lcd is always playing catch up to plasma with new technologies and sony is doing very well, but for my money plasma always wins hands down. we just got a new Panasonic VIERA TH-42PX70A 42" and it is wonderful. Full HD as well In comparison my friend just bought the new sony bravia x series LCD full hd (probably most popular LCD on the market) and for something that is so much more expensive it...
http://www.asos.com/images/inv/J/15/...4/image4xl.jpg can look good with a simple tee not meaning to hijack thread but whats everyones thoughts on a collared dress shirt underneath, with the sleeves rolled over sleeves of the cardigan? too busy? wondering if to experiment