or Connect

Posts by Chris Hill

I ended up with an extra of my favorite travel kits from FILSON and thought I'd sell it here. New with tags and is beautiful. I just noticed these are on back order online for $95+ OUCH... grab one here for cheap and let help each other out.   Cost $80 + 4% paypal fees. Shipped to upper 48. If you're interested outside the US, message me and I'll get a price and charge actual shipping.    Thanks for wanting to travel in style.
I ended up with an extra of my favorite travel kits from FILSON and thought I'd sell it here. New with tags and is beautiful. I just noticed these are on back order online for $95+ OUCH... grab one here for cheap and let help each other out.   Cost $80 + 4% paypal fees. Shipped to upper 48. If you're interested outside the US, message me and I'll get a price and charge actual shipping.    Thanks for wanting to travel in style.
Up for bid is are a LIKE NEW pair of Clark Men's Desert Boot US Size 11 M / 10.5 GB in Grey Leather with Leather Shoelaces   Asking $60 + 4% for PayPal fees shipped.   These are in near perfect shape as shown in pictures and show little to no wear on the soles. Contact me if you have any questions.
Excellent quality shoes for those looking to impress. New in box. Never worn. See images for greater detail. Ask questions if necessary.   Asking: $250 + 4% paypal fees. US Shipping. If International, please message me for shipping rates.   Widest measured part of sole = 3 7/8 inches Length measured on sole = 11 3/4 inches   Yes, I have this pair in BLACK if you are...
Excellent quality shoes for those looking to impress. New in box. Never worn. See images for greater detail. Ask questions if necessary.   Asking: $250 + 4% paypal fees. US Shipping. If International, please message me for shipping rates.   Widest measured part of sole = 3 7/8 inches Length measured on sole = 11 3/4 inches   Also in BROWN / CARAMEL: http://www.styleforum.net/t/310802/a-testoni-italian-caramel-mocassins-venetian-driver-size-10m-new-in-box/0_100
Up for bid is are a LIKE NEW pair of Brooks Brothers Gunmetal Aviator Tortoise Arm Sunglasses. Item # B.B. 4003-S 1507/73   Asking $60 + 4% for PayPal fees shipped.   These glasses are still for sale on the Brooks Brothers site and come in one size. Purchased recently for $95 + tax. These show zero signs of wear and come with original case.   Contact me if you have any questions.
A great tie that was gifted to me but I never wore it. Please view pictures and ask questions if you have them.   Asking $75 + 4% paypal fees. Shipped to US. Message me if you are outside the US and interested.
A great pair of shorts for those who know the quality of Bill's Khakis. The pictures tell the size and quality of these shorts. Retail $95.   I'm looking to get $25 + 4% paypal fees for these.   Please do not hesitate to ask questions. I'm happy to help.
Time to clean out the closet again... this time I'm focused on shirts. I'm 5'9, 175 and wear 15.5 - 16 inch collars, 32 - 34 sleeves. Please look through these and let me know if you see something you'd like to add to your collection.   I did not get any traction selling straight through this channel, but did want to share the ebay listing for those looking for a steal:  http://www.ebay.com/sch/sea_hill/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686   1....
Spring Closet Cleaning Time: My weight gain is your advantage this time.   Asking $65 shipped + 4% paypal fees for each of these classic american summer suits.   1. Suite 1: Khaki Poplin Weight Summer Suit from Brooks Brothers - pants length = 33W 30L inches. SOLD   2. Suite Two: Olive Poplin Weight Cotton Brothers Summer Suit Size 42R; Waist 33, 30 Length for $65 + 4% Paypal Fees   Olive Pit to Pit: 23.5 inches Shoulder to Shoulder: 19.5...