or Connect

Posts by acedevil

I can see how people have different styles. Some of my mates wear sneakers really smoothly. I, on the other hand, do not. I am trying to get different perspective since that, for me, is the key to a proper wardrobe.Henleys shouldn't be visible? That is something I didn't know. They are probably my favourite type of t-shirt. What are the waywt-threads, mc-casual and CM? I know SW&D is street wear and denim.Thank you for the answer.
Hello, I recently posted a question in the classic menswear section about the same thing. Thought about getting more perspective to things since I have just started college. The things I have learnt, I should prefer 'proper' shoes to sneakers, graphic t-shirts are a BIG no (Which I knew beforehand) and that chinos look better than jeans. Oh and that looking casual isn't a competition. Which made a lot of sense. The things I have a few questions about: Is not tucking in...
Haha, my vocabulary when it comes to describing shoes is not up to par, I suppose. I can't properly describe them. Anyways, I was always told to dress a little casually since I tend to overdress. But I suppose it's better to be overdressed then otherwise.My final question, if you can help, is regarding that statement: 'It's not a competition to look casual' and 'T-shirts, V-necks or otherwise, must die.'What do you suggest I wear when attending college classes everyday? I...
Haha, trust me I know all too well that it doesn't hide anything. I know not tucking in your shirt isn't the best option. But it looks casual. Or maybe I am wrong.Cargos I don't wear. It's either shorts, jeans, chinos or trousers. (In order from informal to formal) What do you think about wearing a Henley or a solid V-neck t-shirt with chinos?I agree to that. I have three pairs of oxfords, ranging from a designed (I don't know what to call it), crocodile leather and a...
What can I do to be best dressed while not being too overdressed on every occasion? I am 19 (And no, I don't wear caps or whatever else is the new 'fashion) So, I'll break down the occasions, from when I am best dressed to worst. Keep in mind that I am not slim. I do my gym seriously but bulky in the midriff. 1) Close Wedding - Black Tux with a bow tie 2) Formal Occasion - Three piece charcoal grey suit (I am planning on buying a slim fit navy suit based on the opinion...
  Thank you. Though are you sure about the grey on charcoal being a bad idea? And deep blue is a more vibrant color. Think of the Earth blue color from space in those pictures.   And I didn't list the white shirt because well white shirt goes with everything. A crisp white shirt is the best possible choice. 
Well I guess everybody is against it. I thought it wasn't a good idea as well. If it compliments my mood then I might, but I guess I won't. So I have this wonderful three piece charcoal suit. The color would be on the darker side. What shirts would suit this suit? I know a charcoal suit can be very flexible, so would the following shirts suit this suit? : Light Blue Shirt : Deep Blue Shirt (Think clear water) : Navy Blue Shirt : Grey Shirt (Think diet coke...
Though I appreciate the advice but I don't see myself doing that. Anyways, can you or anybody else give me a more detailed answer. I am not being rude or anything but I am just confused. The questions are in bold.     What do you think about the suit without the tie look?  How about a suit without the tie but with the pocket square?   Finally, I have a dilemma at my hand. I have to attend a semi-casual party in a short while and I only have my charcoal grey...
Hello everybody. What do you think about the suit without the tie look?  How about a suit without the tie but with the pocket square?   Finally, I have a dilemma at my hand. I have to attend a semi-casual party in a short while and I only have my charcoal grey three piece suit with me. (Tuxedo is not an option here) Now with a tie, I look very 'formal' in this suit. So what color shirt should I wear if wearing charcoal grey three piece without a tie? And should I...
      I didn't know that. In the store lighting, it was showing a a very dark blue and I guess in a darker lighting, it would be black. Anyways under the circumstances said above, (wedding at night and an important party in the afternoon, bright sunny day and a school function in the afternoon), which one would be better?  On a longer term, which one would be timeless?  What do you mean by blacker than black? A glossy black? Also, can a tuxedo can be worn without a tie or...