or Connect

Posts by hdbassman

yeah, that's alot o' optical poptitude happening...
awesome. i'm diggin' the wide peak lapels...
6ft. 232lbs. 48R. hoping to chip off 10-15 lbs since i've given up red meat and beer...at least until BBQ season starts!
love the 3pc...i own a tiglio tufo 3 pc. in black with the peaked lapels. although i rarely wear the vest for a few reasons. the suit is a slim euro cut so it's a little snug. i'm a heavyweight standing 6ft. 232lbs wearing a 48R. i think the vest is better suited for guys that are less endowed in the middle than myself. and finally, the vest pockets are totally faux, not just sewn shut. this irks me quite a bit. what good is it? all in all, i like the suit and the 3 pc....
 opinions? good, bad or indifferent...
i've been obsessing over jeff's mv suits for quite awhile now. i myself am a bit of a "hard fit" being a rather large mammal. generally a 48R, but quite broad in the back. based on past communications with jeff, he suggested the MV because of it being an athletic more modern cut with a tapered jacket and higher armholes for comfort and mobility. (can't deal with the lower armholes of a classic cut). and my experience with newer slim fit styles have been a bit...
awesome, thanks for the help!    
i've been obsessing over jeff's mv suits for quite awhile now. i myself am a bit of a "hard fit" being a rather large mammal. generally a 48R, but quite broad in the back. based on past communications with jeff, he suggested the MV because of it being an athletic more modern cut with a tapered jacket and higher armholes for comfort and mobility. (can't deal with the lower armholes of a classic cut). and my experience with newer slim fit styles have been a bit...
northface fleece/nylon zip. navy tee, levi's and brown brogues...good enough for slow day at the office.
i'm 6ft. tall and 230 lbs. i ride a harley roadking and play bass guitar in a chicago blues band. i wear my johnston & murphy wingtips with my levi's and i am so NOT a geek. and furthermore,i don't know anyone stupid enough to say it to my face...